• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Advice 6 weeks post op

Beanie32

Paula x
Thought I would seek advice from all if you sage peeps. For 24 hours now I have a feeling that my stomach is full and that I would be unable yo swallow good. It's weird really and I'm having lots of belching too!!!! I'm struggling to drink but am trying to sip. Have any of you had this or know perhaps what it is? I don't feel that I've hot a stomach bug or anything either! Perplexed. Paula x

I had some full days where I couldn't eat very much and other days where I felt like the bottomless pit. Equally it could be that you're overfilling on liquids or drinking too quickly.

You are always there Yvessa <3 I think you could be right about the fluids maybe I'm pushing too much and I know yesterday I gulped which did me no favours at all. I will ask at my 6 week check up next week. I have had days when I struggle to get good down similar to your description but nothing quite like these past 2; hours!!!!! I'm sipping milk just to try and get some nourishment down. Will keep you posted xxx

In the early days I would time 3 hours between meals. And fluids I left 30 minutes either side. It might be worth a try. And remember to pinky finger sip;)

Back