• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice needed about effervescent vitamins

Whoooooo hooooo sallybeth thats amaizing in to a 16 bet it was the best feeling ever ...... wow i can only hope to folllow in your footsteps im a 24 at d mo would love to be a 14- 16 jst to pop in to primark n river island ..... you know what i mean girls plus obvs the health aspect my main goal for doing this is to b healthy n start a family. Ps: no such thing as tmi with me we all have the same thing and its good to share lol iv had d runs since i had the bloody thing dident even need my movicol meds lol

Thanks!! Must say the size 16 jeans were a bit snug, I'm a bit funny and wash new clothes before I wear them, so once I had washed them they were slightly more well fitting!! But they weren't uncomfortable, and have shrinkage room!! I got a top from primark (a vest top) to wear at the weekend, and I nearly had tears in my eyes as I NEVER thought I would EVER be able to buy clothes from primark!!!! Infact I went into 3 shops on Saturday to purchase my 'new outfit' and got something from each shop!!! I was really chuffed!!! But I think the shopping bug has bitten me now, I think it is the best feeling to be able to go and pick up clothes in a 'normal' shop, something that I think smaller people don't understand!!! And I got a who new outfit including shoes, for the price I would of paid for a new top in evans/ yours ect!!!
You will find your size will shrink quite quickly- so don't buy too much in any one size!! More excuses for shopping trips!!! Heheheh
Love salliebeth xxx

Oh i can only imagine i know what you mean you would get a full outfit in primark for the price of a top in evans ..... it must be so exciting im chuffed for you hun pg that will be me soon i love shopping anyway but once i can fit in to river island n the high street shops i think il go nutts warned hubby need a new credit card lol

Oh i can only imagine i know what you mean you would get a full outfit in primark for the price of a top in evans ..... it must be so exciting im chuffed for you hun pg that will be me soon i love shopping anyway but once i can fit in to river island n the high street shops i think il go nutts warned hubby need a new credit card lol

It will happen sooner than u think!!! Hehehe tell hubby to hold on tight!!!! Xx
Love salliebeth xxx

Back