• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

advice please do I start diet tomorrow?

witchingmoon

As some of you know my iron has held up my op and if all good I should be having it on the 13th December.

Which means I should start my ore op diet tomorrow but I only just got bloods back. Fab news is my iron is up to 9.8 so only 0.2 away. I haven't had a chance to talk to the hospital as they go home at 3.30 I didn't get the results till 5.30

Do I wait to make sure 100% I am having the op or shall we get the bits we need tonight when we go shopping and start in the morning?

I want to go on positive side that its enough and they will be happy I will go up 0.2 in the next two weeks as in a week I was up by 0.4

What do you guys think? Thank you x

Woohoo, thank goodness they have gone up for you. Looks like it's all go then, I'd get what you need just in case, no harm being prepared.
I really am chuffed for you x

Woohoo, thank goodness they have gone up for you. Looks like it's all go then, I'd get what you need just in case, no harm being prepared.
I really am chuffed for you x

Thanks I will grab the bits then. I am excited as they say 3rd time lucky :D x

so glad your blood is up mate :) no harm in preparing, is there any way you can phone and ask about the diet?

Did you start your pre op?

So glad your iron levels are going up! Woohoo! xxx

Great news hun good luck wiv ur pre op diet ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back