• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

After giving myself a proper telling off its back on track!

Day 23
B- scrambled eggs 2x bread and butter (whole meal bread)
coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L-1x small sub way with meatballs water to drink (working lunch)
D-shepards pie 1x whole bag of asda steamed veg in bag water to drink
Snack-3 oz (=6)Thronton fancy chocolates 1x walkers crisps banana apple pear orange
water to drink
ok day should have planned a better lunch but when im working with my service users I find it a little difficult some times but at least I didn't buy any cookies or extra treats !
......that is apart from the chocolates !it was a small bag of fancy choc at 3 oz and not a whole family bar I felt it was ok ,had no chocolate since Christmas
anyway enough for now
see you for the next log in
x

Day 24
B-2x plain bread rolls with marge coffee 1x half spoon sugar
L-2x poached eggs 2x grilled bacon with toast coffee 1x sugar
D-spag bol 1x beer (fancied something other than water!)
Snack 1x bag of walkers crisps apple pear banana
stuck to a better lunch today could so easily have been burger king with all the extras !
no veg today just didn't fancy any will have some tomorrow
changed my profile photo looks more like me
one day I will post a real photo of myself ......when im feeling braver !!!
bye for now
x

Day 25
B-1x brown whole grain bread toasted with 1x slice of pre sliced cheese coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L-2x poached eggs 2x grilled bacon on toast coffee milk 1x sugar banana bottled water
D- Tesco ravioli with a teaspoon of butter 1x small stubby beer
Snack-apple pear orange grapes..........3oz of Thronton chocolates (couldn't help it ...at least it was only that and not a big bar )
good day
feel good
roll on tomorrow!
peace

Oh Los i look forward to you post every night :) your intake is making me droll tonight cant wait for soft food to come soon. I always have a wee giggle especially when you've had something you shouldn't ie the thorntons chocs LOL Ive a huge box sitting here and can't touch a single one !!!
Now i can go to bed happy yours is always my last read x x x x night night

morning Crystal!
thank you for your lovely post!
I do try to be positive when writing my bit every night as well as been totally truthful .....but did stop and give my self a small slap for having those (6)choc but my word ....they were lovely!
no more in the house now I realise it was head hunger and the fact that it was on reduced offer plus just starting my period all that MADE me (lol) go and pick up the treats .....at least that is my excuse!!
watch this space for my nighty update
x

Day 26
B- 1x cheese on brown whole meal bread toasted sandwich coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L- spag bol water to drink
D-1x chicken kiev sliced potatoes water to drink
Snack- apple orange pear banana 4x cracker bread with marge
as I write I see ive had no veg to speak of some will deffo have some tomorrow!
still have a ok feeling about the way my intake as been
I think the chocolate intake is because im on my period and crave something sweet other than fruit!
have a good evening everyone
Friday is coming !
ps.....night night crystal ! x

Last edited:
Day 27
B- 1 bowl of honey nut cornflakes milk coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L-3 slices of kebab meat 10 chips (naughty but just a taster I promise!) water
D-8x cracker bread with pre sliced cheese water to drink
Snack- apple orange pear banana
didn't fancy a dinner tonight that's why I only had the
cracker bread
quite surprised myself by my lunch I wasn't really hungry
and my work mate had come back with some (I didn't bring a packed lunch in today)I in the pass would have scoffed the lot then regretted it but I had enough of his to "feed the beast" and happily left the rest !
im looking forward to my at home weekly weight in I hope I have lost a little ,even with my chocolate binge during the week I have tried very hard
so watch this space
x

Early update re weight.....
no change ! haven't lost any but equally haven't gain so I should be...
I am happy
had to share
more later
x

breakfast-marmaite on toast 2x 1/2 mug of tea 2 sugars(half spoon lunch- grilled chicken breast with 1 slice of bacon 1/2 portion of chips dinner-6 meatballs portion of asda rice, water to drink 1 voddy and red bull(long day !) 6 rice cakes .....but didn't need it ,not really that's it for today, hope for a better day ,after all........ tomorrow is another day!

Are you post or pre ??

hi Adrienne
I was told (for the last year!)that my surgeon Mr mannur only really did the gastric band so for the last year or so ive been reading all I can on the band speaking with those on here and some I know personally about it so I was more than prepared for it
but had my appointment with the bariatric team at Homerton hospital who now say the band is "becoming old hat and the sleeve is the way to go" !
WTF!
it turns out he (the surgeon )does both but was favouring the band but research has come back and it seems at least to him that the sleeve gives longer lasting and quicker results .
ive been told that both I and the surgeon will talk it over and he will advise me on the best option
hope that helps you a bit

Last edited:
Day 28(oh my ive kept this up for 28 days!)
B- 2x turkey ham and pre sliced cheese hard rolls coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar(late breakfast more like brunch)
L-none but did snack on fruit and water
D- 2x home made chicken kebabs plain rice and extra veg water
Snack- grapes bananas pear and 1/4 bag of honey roasted nuts
overall a good day had my weekly at home weight in....no lose but also no gain so must be seen as a good thing
went shopping at asda and I have to say my fridge as never looked so ...well....healthy!
no danger of having anything bad just more veg water and fruit !
as the specials once sang
"enjoy yourself its later than you think
enjoy yourself while your still in the pink "
night night
x

Day 29
B-(brunch its sunday!) 2x grilled bacon 2x pork sausages 2x poached eggs 1x buttered roll coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L- none
D- chicken stew with 5 egg size potatoes water to drink
Snack- home made fruit salad apples, pears, strawberries mangoes......and 2x pieces of chocolate !
overall a good day brunch was cuffing lovely and kept me going till a late dinner tonight
its good for me to be trying to plan my meals in advance as when I do that I find it settling as to apposed to when I have no clue and then I eat all the wrong things and regret it all after
planning on using the rest of the uncooked chicken just roasted with a bag chunky veg to go along in the oven as well
thinking what to give up for lent this year
looking back at my logs I think chips may well be the thing to ditch ,when im at work out with my service users (I work with disabled people)its often in a pub or café we end up in and chips is always the quickest thing to order
it will encourage me to make better choices
anyway im off to watch TOWIE !
sad I know its my guilty pleasure !
x

oooh Los my fav time of night :) hot choc in hand reading your food intake just makes me drooooooool 2tbls fage 150ml soup and 2 tbls shepherds pie blitzed just not cutting it LOL roll on next week itching for jacket pot and beans :) well done on filling the fridge with lovely nice healthy shopping, i gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when the fridge is full. Mines full of wee pots of soup and rice pudding at the mo !!

Day 30
B- 1x turkey ham 1x pre sliced cheese on whole meal brown bread sandwich water
L-chilli con carne with rice 1x SF blackcurrant squash (weatherspoons menu)
D- 1x chicken breast roasted with 1x bag of asda chunky med veggies and 4x small potatoes mashed all roasted water to drink
Snack- grapes 2x squares of chocolates water to drink
feel full cant eat any more veg tonight ....I feel like a cabbage patch doll right now !
night night you lovely people !

Day 31 ( A.K.A- the day I ate too much:-()
B- 1x whole meal brown bread turkey ham and 1x pre sliced cheese sandwich coffee 1x half spoon sugar
L- fish and chips peas coffee
D-lasagne with salad water
Snack- 4 yes 4 pancakes with chocolate (caburys chocolate pot with flake attached )2x bananas water to drink
I feel FAT FAT FAT !
I truly feel like ive eaten my own body weight in pancakes its a little uncomfortable and I regret what ive done ....I was using "its lent I will give this up" as my eat what I like excuse
wont be doing that again
lesson proper learnt tonight
not going to kick myself I was mindless tonight and let the old me take over
well back in the box goes the old me
no chips and no chocolate for lent
tomorrow is another day
night night
x

Oh Los i was giggling at the AKA bit before i read the rest !! So now you remember what a horrible feeling it is....... guilt shame and uncomfortable all rolled into one, now put it firmly behind you and remember tomorrow is another day, don't let this slip up sabotage your great efforts. x x x hugs hun

Day 32-AKA the hacked off day
B- 1x brown whole meal sandwich with turkey ham and 1x pre sliced cheese coffee milk 1x half spoon sugar
L-jacket pot with chilli and side salad fizzy water then plain water to drink
D-smoked cod and 5 egg size potatoes mashed water to drink
Snack-grapes 1x Viennese finger * ginger ale to drink
* re Viennese finger I really had an urge for a greggs double chip muffin kept telling myself I didn't need it but somehow I found myself drooling at the shop display .....
but no muffins ....all gone !
so in sheer madness at how dare the greggs staff sell out of my muffin .......I brought a finger instead!
re -hacked off
I have been hanging on waiting for my up coming date at homerton to meet the bariatric team on the 26th had all these things things I wanted to say ,and things I was hoping they would say to me like "come in your having your operation in 2 weeks" something like that.instaed I come home to a letter saying my meeting with them was now in MAY and not on the 26!
to say I was vexed in an understatement
now in the past I would have gone and eaten any snacks I could have found ie chocolate, crisps cola the lot I only had the finger and was happy with that
maybe all this logging down my intake and been mindful is working
anyway now over the upset
roll on may
night night
x

i have missed reading your posts over the last few weeks but i see you are still going strong keep it up your doing great

Back