• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alison - gastric bypass today SRH update

amy_m

Hi all,

Alison has asked me to let you all know she had her op today she went down at 9 am and didn't come back till 1.30pm as she needed more pain relief. she has a pain drip and also on oxygen.

She is doing well and is up now taking small sips of water.

I'm going visiting tomo so will come back with an update.

Amy xx

Hope she is ok by tomorrow and up and bout. Xx

I'll drag her out of bed lol x

hope shes ok bless her, thank you amy :) xxx

Hi all,

Alison has asked me to let you all know she had her op today she went down at 9 am and didn't come back till 1.30pm as she needed more pain relief. she has a pain drip and also on oxygen.

She is doing well and is up now taking small sips of water.

I'm going visiting tomo so will come back with an update.

Amy xx
Please give her my best Pauline xx

Great news Amy thanks for keeping us updated. i went down at 9 and didnt get back to the ward until just after 1. i stayed on oxygen until the night shift came in so sounds like she's doing just great. x

Ah thanks lea is didn't know about the oxygen. So now I know for myself. Alison has just txt to say she feels a lot better she has met a guy who hasn't done the pre op diet and he has had his op - no I'm not worrying anymore x

Glad she is ok, hope tomorrow is a better day xxx

I've sent Alison all our love she is now in the land of nod lol soon I will be too wish I could sleep till Thursday afternoon lol x

Last edited:
amy_m said:
I've sent Alison all out love she is now in the land of nob lol soon I will be too wish I could sleep till Thursday afternoon lol x

Aaww glad she is ok. Thanks for updating us Amy :) xxx

I've sent Alison all out love she is now in the land of nob lol soon I will be too wish I could sleep till Thursday afternoon lol x

Surely a spelling mistake !:8855:

Andy1968 said:
Surely a spelling mistake !:8855:

Trust you to notice lol

Lol sorry silly iPhone changes what I write - yes I mean nod lol x

Great news glad she's ok :) happy healing wishing a speedy pain free recovery xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi Amy, I'm so glad to hear she s doing well. I too was on oxygen and drip paracetamol, as was the lady opposite so all fairly routine fir SRH I think!
xxx

Good to hear that everything went ok and she's doing well. Thanks for the update Amy.

Back