• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alison - gastric bypass today SRH update

Hi everyone thanks for the lovely messages Alison is doing really well and says a big hello from the losers bench. I was cheeky today and asked the nurse if the surgery list was done for Friday it was so I'm having my surgery at 11 am a little gutted I'm not first as my needle probia could get well out of control having to wait but obviously im aware some have health problems.

X

Glad to her all went well * she is feeling ok xx

Hi everyone thanks for the lovely messages Alison is doing really well and says a big hello from the losers bench. I was cheeky today and asked the nurse if the surgery list was done for Friday it was so I'm having my surgery at 11 am a little gutted I'm not first as my needle probia could get well out of control having to wait but obviously im aware some have health problems.

X

I too have a needle phobia Amy so I asked for and was given a pre med to help keep me calm ;)

Glad Alison is doing well x x

X
Hi Amy I tried to PM you but for some reason it wont let me. I just want to say best of luck and I will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

Back