• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

All bypassed up.

charlie_pops

Had it done on Monday and was the only one on the list that day. Was out at 11am yesterday, so nice to be home but my stomach is so red and swollen :( only managed half a pint of water as it hurts my chest no matter how little the sips.

Yay, congratulations xxxx (not on the red tummy mind!!!)

is it a feeling like a brick in your chest? if so sounds like wind pain. I had a wrap 8 days ago and am just getting on the right side of this type of pain. Good luck, It will get better. However your tummy should not really be red and swollen, mabye pop to your gp and let them have a look and make sure that there is no sign of infection or that you have not had an allergic reaction to the cleaning solution used prior to your op.

Congrats :)

Omg I remember that chest pain caused by sips :( I started to follow my surgeons rules and use the straws he told me off about when he came to visit me on the ward and I wasn't using one. The pain eases after about a week or two when the swelling goes down

congrats!!!! welcome to the losers bench :) xxx

Happy Days!:happy036:

Rest up and take it easy especially early on..You'll be up and on your feet in no time...
Congrats

Andy

Last edited:
Managed half a weetabix nd milk this morn and just had 2 ice cubes of Heinz spag Bol puréed. Managed abit more water but had a cry when getting my needles. Think the swellings getting me down. Going to doctors tomorrow for blood tests so might get the nurse to check me out

Thanks, I'm a rubbish healer anyways if I cut or graze myself so don't know why I expected this to be better

Back