• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Had my bypass Saturday at home now got home yesterday about 5.00 feeling weak and a bit tender but much better than I was, just seem to b sleeping alot, I'm trying to get as much water down me as I can, iv just tried some home made soup which was very runny as I'm on fluids only for 2-3 wks, I think I done well I got little freezer pots that I use for my baby's food and it was half full I managed just over half of that does that sound about right?? I used a baby spoon it went down well, just was wondering where do u feel full from I felt like I had a little stitch coming so stopped?? I had a quarter of a glass of milk yesterday that's all I could manage, this morning I had about 100ml of slim fast did do 200 but couldn't manage that, I'm gonna try some more milk later and maybe more soup I'll see how I feel as long as I'm taking a small amount I'm happy xxxx

Welcome back Laura! xxxxx Take it easy hun and happy healing !

Thanks neen, I've done lots of sleeping and resting lol xx

Welcome back Laura and wishing you a speedy recovery. I also slept all the time and still do now.

hiya laura im glad all went well. ive been using a straw for my fluids, but struggle some days to drink enough.im now 9 days post op and had mine at spire parkway too.good luck hunni keep in touch. michala x

michala said:
hiya laura im glad all went well. ive been using a straw for my fluids, but struggle some days to drink enough.im now 9 days post op and had mine at spire parkway too.good luck hunni keep in touch. michala x

Wat fluids u drinking? Iv managed 1/4 cup of soup, some water with nas about a pint all I'n all some milk and yoghurt mixed to make about 150mls and that's about it gonna try more fluids tomorrow, isn't parkway nice was u happy with ur care? X

charm55 said:
Welcome back Laura and wishing you a speedy recovery. I also slept all the time and still do now.

Thanks Hun, pleased I'm not alone with the sleeping all the time lol xx

Sleeping, snoozing, resting.. your three new best friends ;-) Oh and sipping!! Don't forget sipping! you're doing great, take it easy xx

Back