• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am becoming resentful with this band again

I am having the same problem except I am sick with lots of things one week and then they are fine the week after. I have 8 mils in a 10.5 band. I have been told I am sick too much and may have too much in band but then when I say about the next time I eat I can get more in they say restriction is not enough. I am so stressed at work and stuff that I think that is contributing to it and making me tense up and sick. I have been yoyoing and never thought I would have that problem anymore with band but I am apparantly in starvation mode if I dont eat approx 1000 calories and well some days I just cant get it in so no weight loss. This week I have eaten little and often even though not hungry and to be honest havent been so sick and have lost 5lb so I think your right I think sometimes we dont eat enough and it doesnt help that the band makes us not hungry as I forget to eat sometimes oops!!!

Well I hope your provider gets you sorted. Keep smiling and just do your best its all you can do xx

Thanks ladies, Rest assured the cheese on toast is a very irregular thing, just fancy soemthing crunchy and no fruit till the delivery. I normally avoid bread, i doubt i will manage a full slice anyway. :) xx

32lbs in 10 months is 1lb and a quarter a week. My dietician advises me the slower you lose the more chance of keeping it off. I know it's no compensation for not getting the results you want though x

oh thanks hun, my nurse said to aim for lbs a week so maybe im doing as rubbish as i thought ?xx

yeah emm, when you look at it like that, its actually quite good isnt it, and dont forget, you will also loose inches as well sometimes, i find that when i lose inches, the scales dont seem to move, i dont know why, but thats how it works with me. keep on going, your doing really well, hugs xx

Thankyou Dawn <3

Isnt it weird how you can feel slimmer in your clothes but the scales dont budge? Ive been like that for a few days now but the scales wont move! Im almost at tantrum stage :eek: But I will contain myself as Im a grown up :D Also its TOTM so thats probably not helping! XX

hi Em
I think you diet looks pretty good so it must be that you need a fill. Hang on in there and lets hope the 4th march gives you good restriction
keep your chin up cos 30+ lbs off is much better than what you could be facing if you hadnt had it done
Best wishes
jo XX

Back