• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am i eating too much?

MissDiet

Come on lbs!!!
I think the surgeon lied.. I dont think he did a bypass.

I am sitting here after finishing off 94g of lean mince and about 100g of dolmio sauce. All eaten very slow and its gone cold.

Surely this is too much?Either that or my stomach was massive before and when he reduced it its not the same size as everyone elses :S lol

Help? :)

x

Ohhhh. Well ive just gone onto the soft food stage and this is whats been suggested.

Would you say thats an 'okay' amount though.

Sorry, i really dont know much

x

No good with weights but if it's any help when I went to soft I was eating approx a quarter of a ww cottage pie then move to half about two weeks later. X

how much is it portion size? i would eat more sloppy foods at that stage, like could eat lots of lumpy soups... then when i got on to "normal" foods thats when i felt restriction..... and still do now (nearly 4 months out) can only manage 1/4 to 1/3 ww meal..... if you had any pain then id say reduce it but if not then it must be okay.... will be better when you are onto the next food stage.......

Back