• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am i normal

they said they would send my x-ray date through the post an i too am gonna pay for the fill on that day to. my surgon was dr sidgursson he was very nice im from birmingham so im hoping it will be done at dolan park ifthey do the x-rays there...im glad u enjoyed yr dinner i think our like me and needed food lol..

they said they would send my x-ray date through the post an i too am gonna pay for the fill on that day to. my surgon was dr sidgursson he was very nice im from birmingham so im hoping it will be done at dolan park ifthey do the x-rays there...im glad u enjoyed yr dinner i think our like me and needed food lol..

I hope you dont mind me saying, but just be careful about having your first band fill when you have your post op x ray. I too had my band fitted with mr sigurdsson in november and firstly they do not do x rays at dolan park, i had to go to droitwitch for mine and i had the date for my x ray the day that i left the hospital. Secondly you will probably already have restriction in your band as he tends to put some in when he fits the band. ( i had 4 mils in). I had my first band fill in january which was 6 to 7 weeks post op because i found that once i started on normal foods i could really feel restriction, not only that i feel that you need time to adjust to eating normal foods again. Hope you dont think im interfering. julie

thanks for that julieann the nurse told me they would send the appointment out to me in the next few weeks.... i dont think i have any restriction on my band as even with mushy food im still getting hungry...i have lost 18lbs in the last 3 weeks but im sure i will put a few pounds back on now im eating and i dont think yr interfering u further on with the band than me and all the knowledge helps thank you.

thanks for that julieann the nurse told me they would send the appointment out to me in the next few weeks.... i dont think i have any restriction on my band as even with mushy food im still getting hungry...i have lost 18lbs in the last 3 weeks but im sure i will put a few pounds back on now im eating and i dont think yr interfering u further on with the band than me and all the knowledge helps thank you.

I still had hunger when i was on mushy foods, but willpower also kicked in because i didnt want to put weight on, but im sure that once you start eating normal foods you will feel the difference, just make sure you dish everything up on a small plate, and anyway you still wont be able to consume the amount you did before the band.

Back