• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am now on that losers bench:)

minxie

Hi everyone, just arrived home from hospital. I am feeling remarkably good and had an excellent experience. For anyone else heading to Chelsfield and Mr El-Hasani I can highly recommend them - what a brilliant team. I felt 100% well looked after by such lovely nurses, I don't think it could have been any better:)

Apart from an odd couple of hours when I left the pain relief for too long (big mistake lol) I felt much better than I expected. Two hours after coming back from recovery I was out of bed and walking (not far, but walking nonetheless).

It's all still a bit surreal - odd to think my insides have been replumbed;)

Some tips - take an eyemask and earplugs if you can, if you are light sleeper like me it might help you to sleep a bit better. And I found listening to some meditation/spa type music helped to relax me in the evening/night if I couldn't sleep.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Was thinking of you Phil - how are you? Saw you got home yesterday so just off to read your post:)

Back