• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another group session done - Strangest question yet

Mixman

Well I've attended another group session in Sheffield Northern General today. I have done my presentation on a powerpoint for the overhead projector and went down well.

A very full room today, about 20 hopefuls.

When I had finished and was answering a few questions, one of the people, a gentleman, who must have been around 55 years old, came right out and asked me 'How long was it after surgery was it before you started a sexual relationship'

It threw me a little but I did manage to answer :eek:

:8855: It's certainly not something I would have asked a stranger in front of a room of people I'd never met before! :8855:

Lol......some people have no shame!! You didnt have to tell him you did it whilst still in hospital Mixxy ;) XX

When your over 50 you have to take every opportunity when its offered!That sexual impulse doesnt last forever you know!

Glad it all went well in spite of the sexual question.:)

hahahahahahahahahaha

LOL you can tell what was uppermost in his mind!

weeeeeeeeeelllll come on!!! im interested what was the answer?... :D

Hahahaha Mixxy... I bet you'd answer well no matter what the question... bless you. Love and hugs xxx

ooo dero.... ok ummm both!!!

Reactions: Bev
I've every confidence in your ability to rise to any challenge precious... you just never know what people are thinking... it was after all... a question many of us would have been thinking... love and hugs xxx

lol.... maybe it has been a looooong time for him

Back