• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone been to WLSG newcastle/tyneside?

PinkDaisy

I will do it this time!
Hi guys,

Well I have set the ball rolling, have sent a request on the wls group website for a consultation so guess I will hear back Monday.

I am looking to get a band fitted.

Have also had the loan amount approved and alliance n leicester are sending out the paperwork to look over and offer the interest rate so will get that also next week!

Has anyone had any dealings with WLSG at cobalt park, silverlink, north tyneside?

It is 5 mins from my house so hope i can go there.

Thanks guys
Pink Daisy x

Hey!!

I went to see Wendy for my consultation there on Thursday 30th July. She's lovely :) I think you have to go there with an open mind for both procedures. I went there still thinking I may have wanted the band but I decided on the bypass - which suits me alot better :) And now I'm booked for my surgery in Sheffield on 19th August.

:bliss:

xxx

hi i had my band fitted 2 weeks ago with wlsg in preston but have my care at silverlink in north tyneside i was there on thursday too , to see wendy for my post op i cant praise them enough so far they have been great any ?s just ask xxheather

Hi

I had my band fitted at Preston but have my aftercare in Birmingham mostly. They are a fantastic organisation and as Hayley said they will advise on the best procedure for you.

Good luck.

Maz x

im south tyneside nhs banded at sunderland royalxxx

Back