• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone in Kent!

poo bear

Hello,
Does anyone know if there are wls support groups in the Kent area !:character00238:

no have been looking for one myself but me and rosa have meet in bromley and are making it a regelar think if you want to join us

i havent heard of one i am in sittingbourne kent and would love to go along to one if one comes along, although i know bromley i guess isnt to far about hour / hour half ............. i cant drive too far on my own. so girlies anyone gets a meet together let me know please !!! xx

I spend a lot of time in Kent and dont live that far from Bromley so if you dont mind a male input or you wouldn't be too embarrased having a bloke along I would like to meet with other WLSers

Don't be silly - of course you're wecome to join us ! The question is can you cope with listening to all us ladeees ?! :8855::8855:

Hi, I havent had my op yet but would love to meet up if you dont mind having a pre oper with you :D xx
Dawn

I spend a lot of time in Kent and dont live that far from Bromley so if you dont mind a male input or you wouldn't be too embarrased having a bloke along I would like to meet with other WLSers
hi coffee in bromley 30 june 11am please:) join us

that sounds great !! 30th June it is !! only thing is im not that familiar with bromley but i do have a sat nav so is there anywhere that we can meet where the sat nav will take me straight there and i can park outside ?? I wouldnt have a clue where to park in Bromley and where anything is in the shopping centre ?? thanks D x

:( :( :( oh no !!!! .................... ive just realised that on 30th June im going to see Kings Of Leon at Hyde Park !! bloody typical lol, bit disappointed but cant miss K.O.L, hope you have another meet so i can come :D pleeeeeease xx Dawn

Sounds like you guys are getting a great support/buddy system going for you... Wishing you lots of success and laughter along the way!

Bryan you'll be getting some envious looks, all those lovely ladies and just one man to entertain them :) xx

hi all what about outside boots at 11 am we can decide were to go from there .is that ok

i havent heard of one i am in sittingbourne kent and would love to go along to one if one comes along, although i know bromley i guess isnt to far about hour / hour half ............. i cant drive too far on my own. so girlies anyone gets a meet together let me know please !!! xx
hi tracey meeting in bromley on 30 june 11am please come along for a coffee or lunch

hi all what about outside boots at 11 am we can decide were to go from there .is that ok

Fine by me - outside, on the first floor ? Is that where we met last time ?

Fine by me - outside, on the first floor ? Is that where we met last time ?
yes up stairs same place as last time ok

Hi guys i did`nt realise that the 30th was a wednesday so i can not make that, work commitments!
So sorry, would you ever met on a weekend!!!:wave_cry:

Back