• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

April 2015 Surgeries

Restarting my LSD in the morning 14 days this time, I have everything crossed that the op goes a head & doesn't get cancelled again xx

OH i know ! The days are flying past since i was told ! lol ! xxx

Good luck with your journey xxxx

Good luck to all having Or had surgery this month.

Chrissy

Good luck everyone having April surgeries

Lynn x

Im 30th April !
Sleeve @ Rosshall Glasgow

start on the 13th april !
Scared but excited all at the same time ! :)

WBu? xxx

Saturdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the 11th for my sleevie....excitedmuch.com lol :eek:

start on the 13th april ! Scared but excited all at the same time ! :) WBu? xxx
I started this Monday just gone, not doing too bad the key is to drink lots of water in between meals, being excited & nervous is very normal Hun, once you start the the diet it will give you something to focus on. Am not overly excited yet as my last date was cancelled 3 days before, when I get to next Sunday, then I think I will get the excitement. Are you doing the milk diet or very low calorie one? Where are you having your op done? X

Hi dizzy day
My band repair got cancelled at Salford royal in January and prof ammori kindly fitted me in at the spire so I got the private treatment on the nhs he was very good so fjingers crossed for you good luck x

Hi dizzy day My band repair got cancelled at Salford royal in January and prof ammori kindly fitted me in at the spire so I got the private treatment on the nhs he was very good so fjingers crossed for you good luck x
thanks monalisa, am sure it will all go a head as planned, I've got everything crossed that can be crossed, just to be sure. I am glad it all worked out for you xx

Hi :)
Aww no wonder your keeping the excitment at bay ! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan this time !!
Im doing the Low Cal one - 1weetabix or plain porrdige then either 200ml of soup or protien and veg/salad
Sugar free jellyif im hungry obv .
Im sure i can stick to it might be hard but will be worth it for the end goal ! :)
Im being operated on in Ross Hall - Where are you ?

Just keep going strong with the pre op and lots of postive thinking and you will be well on your way :) xxx

Hi :) Aww no wonder your keeping the excitment at bay ! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan this time !! Im doing the Low Cal one - 1weetabix or plain porrdige then either 200ml of soup or protien and veg/salad Sugar free jellyif im hungry obv . Im sure i can stick to it might be hard but will be worth it for the end goal ! :) Im being operated on in Ross Hall - Where are you ? Just keep going strong with the pre op and lots of postive thinking and you will be well on your way :) xxx
it's hard but like you say so very worth it, not finding the hunger too much of a problem, lots of starch free veg, been using lots of herbs n spices to keep it interesting, and I drink constantly sip sip sip the day away :) first time I did it I had terrible cravings for sugar, which I found bizarre as I've always been a savoury kind a girl. Well I live in Anglesey North Wales, but the op is being done in Salford Royal, Manchester; apparently it's the closest place for me to have it done. Xx

Back