• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Are your old clothes made redundant yet?

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Well the answer to that in my case is a massive YES!!! I recycled them to though both to my friends and charity shops, I was packing my case last night ready for the cotswalds and come accross three pairs of lovely trousers still with tags attached, But I hadnt a cardi to go with my brown ones, so ethel austins have just hade there winter range in, and i wanted this oatmeal colour long cardi but me thinking omg they havnt my size 18/20 biggest one was a 14s and hey presto it fits!!!! I was well made up. Gail.x:D:D:D

Hi Mixy, thats fab for you too!. your new photo looks ace by the way, Your fiance`will be choosing you some new togs soon. Cause I also choose my hubbys clothes LOL (when he lets me that is) he hates shopping full stop. Gail
Really pleased to hear this Gail, well done xx

I have sold a few on ebay and have been told I better sell more. I have had my orders!! Apparently some of my t-shirts are looking like night shirts!

Well done Gail.

All my clothes now are quite redundant......most of them are one X too small at the moment, but hopefully they will back in use sooner rather than later.

Haven't grown out of anything yet but when I do it'll be Ebay all the way! Have sold lots of plus size clothes on there before and people can't get enough of them!

Will put the money towards funding a whole new wardrobe if and when I get to that stage! :D

Cuppacocoa xx

Its something you get used to, i used to go through business suits monthly ! - i swear i'd only wear the jackets a couple of times before they wrapped around me.
Jeans i go through really quick, because they are cut for the larger frame they just dont fit properly when they are a bit loose

We have a designer outlet centre near us, bought 5 new work shirts for work at the weekend, my necks gone from 23" to 15" :D and T shirts i've gone froma an XXXXL to a medium :D.......Actually i feel another wardrobe clear out coming on lol

Come on S/S get a picture of your self up ime dying to see what you look like now???
Its something you get used to, i used to go through business suits monthly ! - i swear i'd only wear the jackets a couple of times before they wrapped around me.
Jeans i go through really quick, because they are cut for the larger frame they just dont fit properly when they are a bit loose

We have a designer outlet centre near us, bought 5 new work shirts for work at the weekend, my necks gone from 23" to 15" :D and T shirts i've gone froma an XXXXL to a medium :D.......Actually i feel another wardrobe clear out coming on lol

thats great news Gail I have dropped two clothes sizes just losing the 17lbs on milk diet which is amazing and am wearing things I had in the wardrobe that I had kept just in case, wish I had kept more now lol.
Have a great trip Gail and enjoy all your new clothes, and well done on the 14 thats mega

Jay xx

thats great news Gail I have dropped two clothes sizes just losing the 17lbs on milk diet which is amazing and am wearing things I had in the wardrobe that I had kept just in case, wish I had kept more now lol.
Have a great trip Gail and enjoy all your new clothes, and well done on the 14 thats mega

Jay xx

Great job Jay.
I haven't thrown out some of my to get rid or charity off small stuff. I cant do it as some of the stuff still has tags on ...

Well done you!! on losing 2 dress sizes so soon. your doing fabulous

Jay xx

I've gone down 3-4 sizes so am ebaying a lot of my old stuff, and thankfully I still kept a lot of smaller sizes hardly worn so i'm ok for now;)
Keep buying bits and pieces though, but don't wanna spend too much till my weight is right;)

Hi candie your doing fantastic too! keep up the good work.
I've gone down 3-4 sizes so am ebaying a lot of my old stuff, and thankfully I still kept a lot of smaller sizes hardly worn so i'm ok for now;)
Keep buying bits and pieces though, but don't wanna spend too much till my weight is right;)

well done Gail. You must have loved the feeling of trying on such a small cardi. Go girl.
I have just started to go down a full size - I think I was squeezing into my old clothes! The ones I have thrown out so far have also gone to charity. I think from now on in though I may start to e-bay. Don't know about you but I just wanted my biggest sized clothes OUT OUT OUT of my life and home!
x

Well done all of you. I hope to join you all one day.

Rebirth

Back