• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August Club

hope all goes well for you lubilu am excited for you please share your experience when you are feeling up to it hun x

Good luck too!

I'm the 15th, few days into milk diet and finding it hard, evenings/nights are the worse - hence late night forum reading

Will be going into hospital tomorrow for op on Tuesday. So depending on wifi, I might not get to post tomorrow night. I hope to able to let you all know how I am. Good Luck to everyone, no matter what stage.
I'll

All best wishes and look forward to hearing progress. So exciting for you! Tracey xxx

Good luck lubilu I'm thinking of you chick. Tried to call you today, left message. Take care xxx

Hope everything went well Lubilu.
Em xxxx

dimond is in touch with lubilu by text but hadn't heard anything yesterday from her... Hopefully dimond will have some news of her today.. I am getting really nervous now as my op is tomorrow!! Can't believe it's finally happening in truth..

Amanda and Dave I bet you're both really excited!
I can't wait or my surgery on the 20th....I'm even getting impatient now for my pre op diet to begin.
Best of luck to both of you and keep us updated in this thread on your progress.
Em xxxxx

Evenstarr said:
Amanda and Dave I bet you're both really excited!
I can't wait or my surgery on the 20th....I'm even getting impatient now for my pre op diet to begin.
Best of luck to both of you and keep us updated in this thread on your progress.
Em xxxxx

How many days pre op have you been advised? I've been told 2 weeks and start next Monday. Jacqui

I've got to do 10 days on the milk and yogurt diet, I start this Friday!

I can't wait either as it signals I'm getting closer. Do you have a favourite last meal planned?

Mine's 2 weeks as well, day 8 now, woo hoo!

Hard work! But never thought it would be easy. Glad to be over the half way mark now :)
Excited about the op next week

Thanks em!! can't believe its actually tomorrow!! Case is packed, housework done.. am very very nervous as well as excited!! But will keep you all posted as to how it goes, that is as soon as I am back in the land of the living, and can get internet access etc....

Thanks em!! can't believe its actually tomorrow!! Case is packed, housework done.. am very very nervous as well as excited!! But will keep you all posted as to how it goes, that is as soon as I am back in the land of the living, and can get internet access etc....
Good luck Amanda:D

Back