• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BACK FROM HOLIDAY

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Thats me just back from my week in Spain with my Pal. It didn't start off well as we were scammed to the tune of £800, the company we booked with didn't exsist, there was no one to meet us and no apartment for us! The company had traded under someone elses details inc using their ABTA number. We have probably kissed our money goodbye but i won't let it rest until i try and get them investigated as they have scammed a lot of people.
On the good side, we had enough money to find another apartment and wow what a holiday it was in my new slimline body! From plane seats/seatbelts to lying on the beach in a tankini to fitting into a small\medium dress the list is endless and the benefits i have got from my bypass in 9 months is priceless!! I have even managed to lose 2lbs in weight whilst there!
I will try and catch up with the posts but i hope everyone is well and those who have had surgery whilst i was away i hope you are all recovering well. Big hugs to everyone xx

Hi Allie,

So sorry to hear about the scarm, that's really awful, I would have been so gutted...and furious! I really hope you can track the fraudsters down to hold them responsible. On a lighter note (no pun intended but hey, a 2lb loss it a 2lb loss), it is great that you had the resources and the attitude to stay and make the best of it...in fact sounds like you had a really fab time (jealous)!!!! xxx

Hi Guys
Thats me just back from my week in Spain with my Pal. It didn't start off well as we were scammed to the tune of £800, the company we booked with didn't exsist, there was no one to meet us and no apartment for us! The company had traded under someone elses details inc using their ABTA number. We have probably kissed our money goodbye but i won't let it rest until i try and get them investigated as they have scammed a lot of people.
On the good side, we had enough money to find another apartment and wow what a holiday it was in my new slimline body! From plane seats/seatbelts to lying on the beach in a tankini to fitting into a small\medium dress the list is endless and the benefits i have got from my bypass in 9 months is priceless!! I have even managed to lose 2lbs in weight whilst there!
I will try and catch up with the posts but i hope everyone is well and those who have had surgery whilst i was away i hope you are all recovering well. Big hugs to everyone xx

Hello

Sorry to hear that your holiday did not get off to the start you wanted etc :( hope you get something done about the funds you lost etc, but glad you managed to sort something out and enjoy yourself in the end . Welcome Back

All the best - MeJulie x x

Im so sorry to hear about your money being scammed off you....there are some right *astards out there!
On a good note, so happy for you that you had a great hol...good for you! X

Welcome back Allie my friend im so sorry to hear you have been ripped off :mad:, glad to have you back tho x

Whoop whoop 2lb loss while on holiday wow!!! i usually but on about 10lb. Glad you had a fab holiday in your new well deserved body. Sorry you got scammed, there are some cruel bast***s out there, hope u can get your money back xxx

sorry to hear that u been scammed but brill on the weight loss

good to have you back

excellent weight loss and great that you managed to have a good time despite the circumstances. Hope whoever did it to you gets what they deserve.
Loads of love
jo XX

Oh Allie what a nightmare! It's scarey what sort of twats are out there. Anyway glad you had a fantastic time with your new slinky body!

Glad you had a good holiday in the end!

Just a point of interest...if you paid by credit/debit card you should be able to claim your money back from the card provider ;);):)

oooh Allie, what a shame you were ripped off....glad you managed to have an enjoyable time away in the end though :)

Good luck with getting some justice...thieving ******* :mad:

Back