• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

back on track

dsarah1977

Hi all not been on 4 few days as seemed to go off tack a bit,i have to say i aint been that bad but felt i have.Yesterday i went out to southend and must confess had wimpey................but thats yesterday and im on today now just ate my apples 4 brekkie and am well on track again thankfully,so heres to a new me soon and a good weight loss

sarah xx

hi sarah its great to hear your back on track, we all have our off days.

good luck

liz xxx

Hi Sarah,

Pleased to read your back on track,weird really but just by reading your thread i think there was a smile on your face :D.

As Liz said we all have our bad days.Keep up the good work.

Take Care

Glad to see you back with us and back on track.

positive.jpg

Hi all not been on 4 few days as seemed to go off tack a bit,i have to say i aint been that bad but felt i have.Yesterday i went out to southend and must confess had wimpey................but thats yesterday and im on today now just ate my apples 4 brekkie and am well on track again thankfully,so heres to a new me soon and a good weight loss

sarah xx

SDMF-marquee.gif

sarah xx

Hi Sarah, well done for getting back into it. You've done really well to only have a 4 day blip. Good for you, you sound so much happier than you did a few days ago.

Back