• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad day

girly girl

Hi well today is day 5 of my pre op diet i have such a headache and am so tired and emotional.
Im sending myself round the twist thinking about not coming round after op i keep looking at my 2 boys and oh thinking how could i let myself get to this point where im putting my life at risk to sort it out.
I really hope tomorrow is a better day
sorry for going on
thanks
xxxx

Awww I was the same crying as i put my kid's to bed, think we all feel like that and go though those emotions, thinking do I write letters etc, thinking am I normal for even thinking those negative thoughts.
But it's quite normal Lisa stay positive your doing great you have come along way not long now ;o)
I am now 12 days post op and feel happier than ever. Good luck Lisa x x

Hi well today is day 5 of my pre op diet i have such a headache and am so tired and emotional.
Im sending myself round the twist thinking about not coming round after op i keep looking at my 2 boys and oh thinking how could i let myself get to this point where im putting my life at risk to sort it out.
sorry for going on
thanks
xxxx

Hi Lisa soz hun ur having a hard time at the mo. I think that the headaches could def be down to withdrawal symptoms and the tiredness is most prob because of ur food being restricted on the pre op.
Maybe you can up ur fluids which could help with the headaches and def some nurofen on hand.
Just a week to go and then ur life is going to change big time, hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Take care xxx

Hi lisa, you're not alone!! I'm on day 7 of the milk diet and know exactly what you are going through. It's blooming hard isn't it? :rolleyes:

I too am lethargic most of the time, it doesn't seem to matter how much water I drink I still feel a bit limp and lifeless! :wave_cry: My op is the day after yours, I wish you the very best of luck and stick with the milk diet, you're so nearly there.

Cuppa xx

keep in there lisa its well worth it i was frightend of not comming round,i think we all are, but from going in for the anethatist to start to coming round was like a split second and now i dont know wat i was scared of, i know that part would never bother me again, and as for after i have had no pain at all. you will be fine and you to cuppa i know ive not long had mine done but ive no regrets at all. i think this is the wrst part at salford mr ammori says 3 weeks on liquids n 3 weeks on puree ive never felt hungry at all ad could quite happily go all day with just sips of water , but i dont i make myself have soup and milk etc but in my head i couldnt half sit down to a nice big meal,especialy wen i smell bacon, but as i say its all in my head and i feel so good wen i tried on 2 coats that wouldnt even meet and they now fasten easily. if i had to go through it again would i , yes anyday good luck .................kath xx

sorry for going on
thanks
xxxx

Hi Lisa

Stick in there - you're doing sooo well! Starting mine properly tomorrow but I think I know where you are coming from. I have the same worries too :(

Good luck - thinking of you :)

Thanks every 1 dont feel as bad to day
dont think i could drink any more water im already drinking 4liters i think its just the no carbs thing im doing the food diet so having
1 weetbix ,1 piece fruit

home made veg soup or chilli or any herbs and spices with veg

1slice meat +salad +1piece fruit

half pint milk

allso allowed
1low sugar low cal yog ,1 slice bread or 2 crisp bread,1small pot or spoon rice or pasta,small glass juice
but trying not to have this so can have more veg and salad

feel very good about the weight loss to

thanks
i no there are always peeps here to help make us feel better
xxxx

hiya lisa i dont start my pre op diet for another 3 weeks, but i know how you feel about the other things i think it must be natural to feel that way, well done on how your doing on the pre op iv to be on mine for three weeks and to be honest want to just get on with it now, take care hun you will be soon there x

woooo hoooo 7lbs Lisa - well done...

:)

Back