• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band fill

wsambrooke

Hi guys
I,m going for my first band fill tomorrow ..
Well thats if they let me have it done as i still have a infection under my scar ... I,ll be well gutted if i dont have it done .. As i,m not booked it till the 30th of jan .. I,m 6 weeks post op and i,m starting to eat more and more each day ... So hope to have it done before i go to far ...:cry:

I know it's easy for me to say but it really isn't anything to worry about, it's all quite straight forward. I'm sure you'll be fine xx

I,m sure i will be ... Just really nice to be able to talk to people that has gone through the same xx

I remember my first fill and being really worried about it. I was especially worried that it might be too tight afterwards and I wouldn't be able to eat or drink anything! Are you having it done under x-ray?

I don't know till I get there tomorrow .... I'd be ok if I didn't have this infection ... I'm just really sore .. I'm sure I'll be fine but thanks again xxx

Let us know how you get on...I got my 3rd fill today :)

Gutted ... I couldn't have it done ... My infection is to bad so I have to wait till its gone ... Just feel like crying .. I'm scared of putting weight back on .. I've lost 25 pounds in all just hope I can do this without any restriction .. well back to the doctors today .. Hope this time works xxxx

I know how you feel but it's just a short term set back and hopefully you'll be healed ready to go next month, just try your best to choose food wisely to prevent any damage xx

I will try .. Thanks for listening to me .. Guess I'm just sick of being in pain now .. Getting where I wish I never had it done ... But this is not me I'm the one that always laughs and jokes (big kid at heart ) so all this crying and feeling down is just not like me ..... I know it will be all worth it in the end .. But that seems a long time off xxx

Is it just the infection that's pulling you down or other things too? Xx

Hello sorry to hear you couldnt have your fill, this is a temporary set back and once your infection is clearing up get on the fone and book a fill in and your be filled in no time. Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

Gutted ... I couldn't have it done ... My infection is to bad so I have to wait till its gone ... Just feel like crying .. I'm scared of putting weight back on .. I've lost 25 pounds in all just hope I can do this without any restriction .. well back to the doctors today .. Hope this time works ixxxx
I know exactly how you feel, I had the same experience! I was so gutted and worried that I wouldn't be able to manage on willpower alone but I did and you will too.
I was also worried that my wound would never heal as it was quite manky and open but it did, I had to have anti biotics from my GP. But the wound did close and heal and it looks totally fine now.
Good luck, I know it probably feels like ages untill you can have a fill but time passes so quickly it'll be here before you know it, dig deep and use your willpower reserves. (that's what I had to do!).
xxx

Back