• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band too high up

rubyred15

I has anyone been told there band is positioned too high up? I've just had a barium swallow, and been told it looks like it been positioned too high up,,,,? I've not had a pouch just been holding my food in my food pipe and that's what has been giving me reflux all the time ....I've had a defill and the pain sickness has gone ? I don't know what will happen now as don't go back till 17 December any advise please thanks ruby x
!

Hi I'm having a conversion to a bypass on the 15th, I too had the same problem but they didn't tell me for 2 years! It was only that a new nurse looked over my results. I could of had it repositioned but decided to go for the bypass instead x

Hi I had mine repositioned which then caused food in the pipe resulting in oesophagul dilation and am now awaiting conversion you are best taking advice from your consultant see what they offer you good luck x

Band is fine Gallbladder !!!!!!! Ouch .....I've just been told I have to have my gallbladder removed. ? Has any body had there's done ? What happens to the band while there in there ?

Band is fine Gallbladder !!!!!!! Ouch .....I've just been told I have to have my gallbladder removed. ? Has any body had there's done ? What happens to the band while there in there ?
I've had mine removed but not with a band. Gall bladder pain is worse than the op X

Back