• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banded today-5/11/11-the beginning.

I'm going on the 6th march. But I have restriction-I can only really manage very little and very slowly. I'm aiming for a pound a week-not asking for much! Xx

Don't panic just yet, I an sure it is just your body adjusting xxx

So-the weight is coming off! Lost another three pounds! It will be slow but keys hope it's steady. Band is restricted but I can eat most things-just not a lot of anything! So gone are the binges! Gone is using food for comfort. People are noticing my loss now and feeling much better. Had a piece of food stick last week-not pleasant but need to slow down!

Had my second fill yesterday. Tolerating fluids but that's just about it just now. How will I know if 'the band is too tight? My weight loss has been slow so far so I'm hoping this is full restriction but not strangulation!

Sitting in a&e. Couldn't keep anything down so they've taken the 0.5mls I had put in back out. What a horrid feeling along with embarrassment and shame. But I instantly feel I can breathe now. Need an abdo X-ray to check it hasn't slipped but I know it hasn't. What a carry on!

Oh poor you hope you feel better xxx

Dont worry about the forum as long as you are ok it s all that matter xxx

Mis-ure such an inspirational person! I think u need to write a motivational book! I'm much better now. Gna wait four weeks then go for 0.25mls and think that will be me xx

Not sure I deserve such prayers but thank you very much. Glad you are feeling better take it easy for a few days xxx

Back