• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bariatric Nurse

Hi Harley, NO unfortunately nothing from Chichester...but did I say i called last week? Well, if i did sorry for repeating, if i didnt, then... I called last week and spoke to a really nice lady who looked at my file while i was on the line, she said they were in the process of sending out letters at the moment and that i should see a letter from them in the next week or two - that was last Tuesday i think i called, so everyday i race to the front door when i get home in the hope that something other thank junk mail and bank statements comes through the door, alas nothing yet. So today is no different - i will be dashing home to check the post again. :) But if i haven't heard anything by say Thursday, i shall phone again and inquire... i mean you know, it may have got lost in the post!

You must be getting excited for the 19th right? Can't wait to hear how it goes for you - you have to report back ASAP when you are done okay? :) :) :)

Not so much excited as completely terrified, my anxiety has kicked in big time and half of me is tempted to cancel the damn thing, but then I struggle to walk to the toilet and I think better not.
Least they're processing it and they haven't forgotten you, will let you no when I'm done. I've been trying to look on here for other peoples experiences but you can't search 'MDT' as its not enough letters.

Oh dear Harley don't be scared! Did you see the Bariatric nurse at all? She pretty much said they don't decline people if they meet the requirements. So don't stress.. Although saying that.. I'm a little nervous too - I hope they don't quiz me on the questionnaire - I mean as honest as I was I can't remember everything I wrote! Oh well.. I'm sure it will be fine! Big hugs Hun! Whatever you do, don't cancel - you've been through enough just to get here.. You can do this! :) I'm here to chat if you need a friend! :-D

Oh I can just imagine - I feel for you! Not heard anything - I don't understand how you got your MDT so soon (like a week) after you sent your food diary in. Did you slip them a tenner!? :p

the only thing I can think is that maybe the severity, my bmi is over 60 with co-morbs. Defo no bribes though x

Back