• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

been too see the wls nurse today

andy12861

hi all had an app too see my wls nurse at the spire hosp in macclesfield today it's nearly 2 month's since my op .you really don't know if you have lost enough do you so i got on there scale's i was down to 152kg they seemed to be happy with that loss.i was 167kg on the day of my op on nov 10th and in september when i was 182kg that was at my heavy'st. i have now lost with pre and post op weight loss of 30kgs i am so happy at that loss and ive still not been too active yet. i am going back to work next week :( but i think when i do my weight loss should speed up as there's alot off heavy lifting involved in my job. i go to see mr brough in a month's time at the hosp i'll post how i get on then bye for now andy

That is a terrific loss. You should be proud of yourself. Well done!:):):):)

you should be really proud of your weight loss. every pound is a step in the rght direction. keep up all your hard work x

Sounds great Andy :) The nurses there are lovely aren't they?

Well done on great loss Andy:DI'm having my op there hopefully in April with Mr Brough:D:D

Well done Andy - what a result!

Thats wonderful news Andy. x

thankyou all so very much it mean's alot knowing there are people out there that care so much. i hope everyone pre and post op has a great year losing weight

Back