• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before/After pics brave enough at last

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Hi Guys
Finally decided to be brave enough to do the before and after ( hopefully not finished yet mind you with weight loss). Thanks to my daughter you can now see the difference side by side. Before i weighed in at 20 stone 2lbs now weighing in at 12 stone 5lbs xx

Attachments

• before and after.jpg
    before and after.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 154
Amazing transformation Allie, well done - you look great ! x

you look great, half the woman you was (in a nice way).

Allie, these photos are amazing. I am gobsmacked by the transformation in you hun. You have worked really hard and deserve the success.

Well done x x

Oh my friggin god Allie you look fantastic. Your legs look so slim you'll be able to slip a bar of soap through the tops LOL.

Well done you have given me a boost.

Amazing comparison shot! Well done xx

Well done for posting the pictures and congrats on looking so well! :D

Cuppa xx

Thanks again guys can't thank you personally as i have to spread it around hee hee! Posting these pics isn't just about me its about all of you guys about to begin your journey and those of you who have just had your surgery. As for guys like you Roch, Mixie, Andrea, Sam and Margaret and some of you other "oldies" you have been with me since day one and without you guys and your continual support and advice this journey would not have been as straightforward as it has been so a very big thank you from me to you all xx

Looking good and thanks for sharing your pics. I wish I could be brave like you, but maybe when I have lost a bit more

Wow, wow and wow Allie!!!!! What a fantastic transformation, you should be so proud and pleased, it's unbelievable. And as a pre opper, thanks for all your threads and stories, gives us encouragement. Hope you will be here for a long time to support us after our ops xxxxxx

You look simply amazing Allie! Very inspirational!

Back