• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blade sleeve diary

blade

bewared the grammar spellings are not for me as i cant spell or grammar for anything.

Hi all Yes It has happened :sign0151:
Iv had my sleeve monday and Omg i was expecting the wake around to be like that four and half hours in surgery.

this is what happened he said i could still chose between the Y and the sleeve i still chosen the sleeve as im still young and i can shift the weight faster. but i didnt want to limit my self later on in life, any ways

they hit a major artery when placing the key holes they had to use a compression pad and open me up wider :cry: now all holes have been stiched inside and out.
the work they done is amazing, the only thing was in the hospital bed i stayed for two and half days including surgey day.

when i woken up after surgery mouth was dried and pain when breathing this is because the gas under the ribs by the lungs.
i had tests after test when i was on the ward , The wife came to visit me and i was compleatley knocked in and out of day dreams lol.

on the tuesday.:cry:
they got me up pain every where only in my stomach area and ribs hard to breath. the wife brought me some slippers and some more socks i didnt have a bath as i was hooked on Iv over wow you piss like crazy i must have field nearly 6 bottles on Tuesday alone :(

even with drinking i was only drinking about 30 mill and hour it was quite bad then on the Wednesday i started drinking 250mil the surgeon came to see me and was shocked i was out of bed dressed had a shower he said that was a good sign dont rush he said my reply was im not rushing im taking my time if it starts to hurt ill dont push and ill leave it.

so the Wednesday afternoon i was discharged i had the longest walk to the car-park they gave me some fortimel witch was grate but i had some slim fast at home just incase.

any way bad parts i had a massive rash so bad i had to drive my self to the emergency clinic they gave me pirton and carmed everything down i was alergic to something it looks like prickelyheat but it was all over my body.

No one is perfect

reflection when i was on the ward this elderly guy came in and he was diagnosed with terminal cancer and they looking at end of life for him i realy hated my self becouse i put my self through this i was fit and healthy ten years ago and i did slap my self good and proper about this.

but now five days in im drinking water im hoping to have lost some weight between the surgery and now :D

any way this my diary

Congratulations Blade..!

I know what you mean about feeling bad when you compare our situations to someone who may have a terminal illness.

But, this is your journey and you really can't compare. If you hadn't have got a handle on your situation you may have had a different story to tell. It could've been you..

There but for the grace of God and all that jazz ;)

Well done, and I look forward to hearing about your recovery etc..

Claire x

thanks clairemp.
yeah it plays on my mind but after hearing people losing so much weight i just need to carry on so that i have a better quality of life the amount of rigmarole and hurdles jump through to get hear.

any way ill post something after ive tried this fortiemill for the first time

Back