• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bowel Movements

deepblue

As I sit here with my face bright red I will just throw this one out in the open
I need advice I have been having very small but Very smelly bowel movements I also have to go when I first feel the need to move my bowels or the feeling goes and thats me for a good few hours before I get the feeling again is this normal ?

I don't go every day but i can say i don't think i'm particularly smelly, however i do have a lavendar bottom :)

I wouldn't worry if you are going, but if you have concerns either speak with your doctor or your bariatric team..

ps, do you have a picture of your bright red face for us all to see lol x

Well I go about 4 times a day and if I dont go as soon as I get the feeling I regret it, but I have always been a lo0se woman.

I also have terrible wind now, which on occasion the smell can empty a room, I think I could win a competition now.

Get yourself some benefibre and have a couple of teaspoons every day. It is great for post op regularity. It basically brings your bowels too normal, whether too hard or too soft, or too infrequent. BUT you have to have plenty of water too or it will constipate you. It is a tasteless powder that you can mix in to any drink.

Thanks Shelbell will try that and no Julie no photos of my red face lol

Back