• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bowel pain blockage ?

Hi I don't have gurgling when eating but I do get it most nights and it does sound like the drains have been blocked and now I've put Mr muscles down to unblock,them its a right racket but I did have it in a meeting yesterday when someone announced " oh someone's hungry" because they didn't know who it was, but it was just noise lol
its a funny noise just sounds like water traveling through the pipes I get it after I've eaten anything or have a drink. I have great difficulty with bread I do miss freash bread I can only eat soft brown bread now otherwise it gets stuck, I'm OK with a bit of rice or pasta.
Thanks for the feed back.bbb

Yes I sound like a drain eating or drinking ... I have had quite a few odd stares as i can be quite loud. It doesn't sound any better the further out you get either.. Just a fact if life for the bypasser I'm sorry to say. Good luck with those tests beefy x

Yes I sound like a drain eating or drinking ... I have had quite a few odd stares as i can be quite loud. It doesn't sound any better the further out you get either.. Just a fact if life for the bypasser I'm sorry to say. Good luck with those tests beefy x[/QUOTE

Had letter from consultant been told no hernia or gall stones,but have a compression fracture on T12 of my spine, with loss of 25% body mass, now awaiting bone dersaty scan. My go said it can not be operated on, great news I think this his to do with my klinefelter's syndrome I have I've been told I will get treatment for my compression fracture , wonder what the future holds at present I take no tablets for pain only ten's machine and I get no feeling in my legs must have something to do with fracture.
BBB

Back