• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass date 14th December 2011- where has the time gone?

Red 42

novice bypasser
Hi Folks

just dropped in to say hello to some old friends and give a little update. I've not posted for ages (the joys of being a student nurse with essays to slave over :rolleyes:) as I get easily distracted from what I should be doing...anyway, I have a date for gastric bypass which is 14th December 2011.

for anyone who doesn't know me, I had a gastic band in May 2009 which due to problems had to be removed in July 2010. I since then persued bypass and my time is almost here. They actually wanted me at the end of October, but due to commitments on my Uni course...I had to postpone my op until Christmas holidays :eek: This year has flown over and I can't believe it's almost 18 months since my band was removed...a decision I've never regretted.

I just want to say to those out there who are waiting and feeling like they want to give up the fight...hang in there and never give in. Good luck to you all :)

welcome back Red, hope it all goes well for you :) xxx

Great news red, im going in this coming Thursday and you are so right 18 months really does fly by. x

Yay!!! Congratulations!! Well done for doing what you needed to do xxx

Fantastic news Red
I am so happy for you
I was only wondering what had happened to the "serial kitten sniffer" the other day

Fantastic news Red
I am so happy for you
I was only wondering what had happened to the "serial kitten sniffer" the other day

ha ha Wendy....I'm still lurking :D

I became a student nurse back in January and this year has just flown by! what with studying and doing work placements in hospital I just daren't get too tied up in the forum goings on and FB is a total no no...I just get so sidetracked from what I should be doing :eek: I do pop in often to catch up but haven't posted in a long while. hope you're keeping well

Yvonne xx

ha ha Wendy....I'm still lurking :D

I became a student nurse back in January and this year has just flown by! what with studying and doing work placements in hospital I just daren't get too tied up in the forum goings on and FB is a total no no...I just get so sidetracked from what I should be doing :eek: I do pop in often to catch up but haven't posted in a long while. hope you're keeping well

Yvonne xx

I'm doing great have surpassed at the weight loss
Think I am with shellbell in the malabsorption department.
I have managed to lose 7lb in the last month without trying.
I was due for a tt and hernia repair last week but it was cancelled so am now suppose to be in the 7th December.
So I will be back here to cheer you on
Hey as you are a student nurse. You can come and look after me at anytime :D

Hey Yvonne im so pleased for you, was nice to catch up with you and paul last meeting :) i will come and see u in hosp x x x

Don't ask me!!
Red used to have that written under her name. And I was always worried to ask in case I found some sort of weird fetish :eek::D

Well you have more restraint than me, Wendy, lol :D I'll ask .. what's with the kitten sniffing, Red :eek: Hope it's not a secret :rolleyes: xx

It's great news! Hope all goes well glad they got the dates sorted and all is okay with uni and your placements.. Let us know how you get on xx

Good luck for the 14th Hun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It's great news! Hope all goes well glad they got the dates sorted and all is okay with uni and your placements.. Let us know how you get on xx

thanks Bev...all going well so far. 2 more weeks on placement then thats first year finished...woohoo! will keep you posted xx

Back