• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can another bander help me please

kee28

right hear gose im 6 days post opp and have been feeling fine untill last night . i had some soup and mash about 12.30 lunch time and was fine but then around 4ish i felt so full like my belly was gona pop hehe and it felt like the food was just stuck there well im having a bit of tenderness around my port hole and to day my restriction is so tight and i have not even had a fill as of yetr what should i do

i know i didnt eat to much as i stoped when i was full and didnt over eat if u knw what i mean lol

your stomach is still swollen from your op babe thats why your restriction so good while it is that good i stuck to no more than half a cup in quantity in food per meal and eat real slow as it takes 20mins for your tummy to tell your brain your full. it could also be gas your gona feel all sorts over next few weeks, i wouldnt worry about your port mine took about a month to heal properly and not be sore
stick to real small amounts of food you will know when the swelling gone because you will start getting really hungry

ahh thanks so much hun for the advice x u know what its like worry over every lill pain heheh but ur reply has put my mind at ease thanks so much x

ahh thanks so much hun for the advice x u know what its like worry over every lill pain heheh but ur reply has put my mind at ease thanks so much x
im 4mnths post op and still worry over things but they are great on here always someone who knows the answer

I was going to add that you are still healing and will feel all kinds of odd sensations. And yes, the port takes a while to heal...even 3 months gone it occasionally gives me a little reminder its there.

I cannot add to the advice given, just go gently and chew, chew, chew.

A banders mantra you know...;)

lol thanks hun i have to get to grips with chew chew chew lol im use to more more more ahahahah

Back