• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I take something for wind?

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Hiya
Im having a little trouble this past week or two, I have been getting very gassy and am ... erm ... sod it, farting a lot and feel a little gassy in my tummy. I looked at my diet first of all and Im doing nothing different than before and this is the first time Im suffering with wind and also I am not eating things that should be causing wind.
So, can I take a windeze or something? Is that safe?
It is only a bit uncomfy, not incredibly painful, but I would like to relieve it a bit. Then again, I was uncomfy in my kidney area earlier on and now it has moved up to my lower rib area, so it must be the wind causing it.
Advice please?
Steph xx

Hi Steph
The good old wind issue such a nice side effect isnt it lol! I take Movicol powders which work a treat for me (you can buy them over the counter but cheaper on prescription) and keep me in a regular mode! You can take windeeze as well so give either a try and meanwhile happy farting lol its the best cure xx

Lol thanks. I am well used to being a farty ar*ed madam post-op but it doesnt normally feel this way. Ill get some windeze into me.
Thanks xx
Steph xx

Hiya Steph, yes I frequently take the windeze tabs with no problems. They soon get the wind moving.

Hi Steph i 2 take windeze and have done since day 3 post op as my trapped wind post surgery was sooo painful, they work so fast and def do the job and will clear the room of any people sitting in there when u start farting :) xxx

I'm taking infacol and it really seems to work xx

Ginger tea is ideal for shifting wind :sign0137:

I got peppermint oil capsules from Health Rack the other week, and take 2 a day and it really works;)

Back