• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Century Club

jenny17

Yay, finally made it into the century club with 103lbs lost. I started at 18st 12lbs and a size 26 and weighed in this morning 11st 7lbs and a size 12-14.

I absolutely love my bypass even though I had a little panic the night before surgery. I am so glad I didn't change my mind.

jenny17 said:
Yay, finally made it into the century club with 103lbs lost. I started at 18st 12lbs and a size 26 and weighed in this morning 11st 7lbs and a size 12-14.

I absolutely love my bypass even though I had a little panic the night before surgery. I am so glad I didn't change my mind.

I bet you are made up with decision to go ahead with the op at over 100 lbs down,you must be ecstatic,well done you,.x

fantastic Jenny well done!!! :) xxx

Congratulations on your loss, what a fab achievement :)

Well done and welcome to the 100 club

I am now 6 months post op and have gone from 18st 12lbs to 10st 12lbs :) . I am so happy and have no regrets in having a gastric bypass whatsoever. I have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Florida where I had so much energy this time it was great. I managed to do 12 to 13 hours a day in theme parks which previously I have struggled in managing 6 to 7 hours a day. In fact my DH has said that he has struggled to keep up with me.
Added bonus is that I have bought so many new clothes and can't believe that I now take a US size 8 jeans. I am so grateful to the team at SRH for changing my life!

I am now 6 months post op and have gone from 18st 12lbs to 10st 12lbs :) . I am so happy and have no regrets in having a gastric bypass whatsoever. I have just returned from a fantastic holiday in Florida where I had so much energy this time it was great. I managed to do 12 to 13 hours a day in theme parks which previously I have struggled in managing 6 to 7 hours a day. In fact my DH has said that he has struggled to keep up with me.

Added bonus is that I have bought so many new clothes and can't believe that I now take a US size 8 jeans. I am so grateful to the team at SRH for changing my life!

So pleased for you jenny!! It's always encouraging to read positive posts like this one...
I am just 2lbs away from a 100lbs lost since end of January, but seems like I am never going to get there. It's nice to read that you did get there, and also how happy you are.... Congratulations!! xxx

Back