• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmastime 2013 to Christmastime 2014

Val

Committed Weight Loser
I had been reading some posts and came up with the idea of Christmas images to show how we look now and how we look this time next year

It doesn't have to be on Christmas day, I think the Christmas period is just fine :)

So one day soon take a full picture and post it here in this thread as a record of Christmas Time 2013, then lets pull this thread this time next year to see how we are all doing.. :)

Look forward to seeing your photos :D

Last edited:
Oh Good I hope lots agree to do it :)

sounds like fun thing to do

I don't get posted up at Christmas, we stay at home in out jim jams-can I still join in?! Ha!

I don't get posted up at Christmas, we stay at home in out jim jams-can I still join in?! Ha!

Of course sweetie...I sort of just meant if you were going to a do or off somewhere nice for the day take time to snap yourself and post it

Looking forward to seeing you in Jim Jams, lol xxxxx :D

I'm in not too sure about getting glammed up as I'm only going to 1 party over the festive season and the dress code for that is pyjamas :D but I will throw on a frock and add a piccy

Ignore the above I've just seen its in the "banders" my bad :(

I'm in not too sure about getting glammed up as I'm only going to 1 party over the festive season and the dress code for that is pyjamas :D but I will throw on a frock and add a piccy

Ahhhh good doesn't have to be glammed, going for a shopping trip in a few days so I will take mine then..

Actually I just had a thought..the worse we look now the better we will look next Christmas....so post any picture xxx :8855:

At my very heaviest
24stone 7pounds :(

wuj6.jpg

Here we go taken today
Christmastime Photo 2013

21stone 5pounds

lwgd.jpg

fzkz.jpg

Last edited:
wowee you look great val! You carry your weight very well guess its with being so tall! Youll be like a model by next crimbo!

wowee you look great val! You carry your weight very well guess its with being so tall! Youll be like a model by next crimbo!

ROFL... :8855:
oh how kind you are Kirstie...
I have such a long way to go to look just normal that's all I want really

That sounds like my sort of party :D

You can really see a difference Minn - and you didn't look that heavy in your 'larger' picture. You are going to be a real slinky Minn!

Back