• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Coffee out and OMG

JO28172

Shall spare you the detail but my friend took me out today to get me out as was going stir crazy.sat in a lovely hotel bar and had 2 small milky coffees while we chatted. I asked the guy re milk etc and he assured me the latte he made had no syrups/sugars etc and was just semi skimmed milk and coffee, bless him.he must have looked and thought why at her size does it matter!! Lol :) anyway, arrived home and dashed to the loo..no push required is all I'll say...wonder why?!!! Been having milky coffee at home n not experienced this!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Didnt sneak in the Biscoti! lol Will probably never happen again,what had you eaten before it?

Lol I passed the 2 biscotti to my friend!! I'd only had my slimfast so nothing else to blame...oh well..that may be another half a pound off :)

Shall spare you the detail but my friend took me out today to get me out as was going stir crazy.sat in a lovely hotel bar and had 2 small milky coffees while we chatted. I asked the guy re milk etc and he assured me the latte he made had no syrups/sugars etc and was just semi skimmed milk and coffee, bless him.he must have looked and thought why at her size does it matter!! Lol :) anyway, arrived home and dashed to the loo..no push required is all I'll say...wonder why?!!! Been having milky coffee at home n not experienced this!

I have dumped on a latte a couple of times (just bog standard one :sigh:)

I have started telling people That I have a sugar intolarence (when I ask if there is anything else in there) it stops the funny looks :flirt2:

At least as a bander we don't dump! And yes denise I told neeta she needs to come here for a coffee :D

maybe too rich hun and as you had two of them, hope your ok now x

Oh dear, coffee always helps me along in that way too!

Glad you enjoyed your trip ot x

Yes kath soooo good to be out and I'm fine now thanks x

Gosh ... learning curve :eek: Maybe you could take Neeta with you next time before she explodes, lol xxx :)

Bless ya, ya little monkey. ;) Hopefully the two sachets of Movicol and the diluted prune juice will work just as well as a latte :flirt2: I'll keep you posted. xx

Back