• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Condiments and sugar

jaxx

I've noticed that lots of sauces and condiments have a lot of sugar in them. Even the low sugar and salt Heinz Ketchup is still quite high. I'm talking about low fat salad cream, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce etc. Has anyone had any problems using these?

Also does anyone know of a BBQ sauce that isn't full of sugar either? It's my favourite flavour but I can't find any that probably won't cause dumping syndrome.

Many thanks xx

Hi Jaxx

have you had a look at the sugarfreemegastore web site?

Loads of different sauces etc on there.

I haven't had any problems with any of these items but I use a very small amount on my food items.

Galm37 thanks for the link, I've found several interesting items on there just from browsing!!

After having dumping syndrome a couple of times I'm terrified of it happening again.

I don't blame you Jaxx. I haven't dumped myself yet but after reading a few stories on here about dumping I'm stearing clear of all things sugar related.

It's a good site though. I've bought some of the SF syrups, good in coffee or my porridge.

Back