• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

confession of a chocoholic

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
I will hold my hands up (just this once mind so I hope your reading this)
I had some chocolate covered turkish delight last night just because it was there. OH BOY I will not be doing that in a hurry again started to dump and was violently sick not just the mad foaming dog but deep retching vomiting (sorry 2 much info) if that doesn't remind me to watch what I put in my mouth nothing will:eek::eek:
I don't need telling off my pouch did that for me :copon: :eek:

lol....well I hope you had some enjoyment from it while the nice part happened! lol

Hope you're OK now Wendy xxx I've been on the Atkins lately and I saw some Thorntons NAS diabetic turkish delight on the sugarfreemegastore site. Maybe a little of that once in a while?
Mind you it sounds like you put yourself off of it from what you went through!

My saviour at the mo is choc protein shake with extra cocoa powder and a spoon of NAS peanut butter whizzed in the blender with lots of ice. It's like choc peanut flavour melted ice cream (my protein powder is nice and creamy tho I know some are hideous!!)
That's keeping my chocolate beastie under control pretty well at the moment.
Do you tolerate stuff like that OK?

BTW
How's things progressing with your daughter? xx

Oh I love love love choc covered turkish delight, but sadly I dont have dumping to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Hope you're OK now Wendy xxx I've been on the Atkins lately and I saw some Thorntons NAS diabetic turkish delight on the sugarfreemegastore site. Maybe a little of that once in a while?
Mind you it sounds like you put yourself off of it from what you went through!

My saviour at the mo is choc protein shake with extra cocoa powder and a spoon of NAS peanut butter whizzed in the blender with lots of ice. It's like choc peanut flavour melted ice cream (my protein powder is nice and creamy tho I know some are hideous!!)
That's keeping my chocolate beastie under control pretty well at the moment.
Do you tolerate stuff like that OK?

BTW
How's things progressing with your daughter? xx

Funnily enough Neen I can't do chocolate protien powder (bad dumping) but I can do a Freddo chocolate :rolleyes: (once a month)

My daughter is doing fantastic she started weight management 4 weeks ago and has lose 5 1/2 lb, they have said they will review in 6 months time. She really wants to do it herself but with the option of surgery if she can't.
I went with her and something the dietitian said lit a light bulb in my head so I told her to eat something like a grape on the hour every hour to break her body from starvation mode and it seems to be working so far (she was going all day without eating and hadn't lost any weight with WW since November 2010)

Back