• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Consultation tomorrow. What do i need to know?

tweetybaby

Have my consultation with Healthier Weight tomorrow. Slightly panicking about this journey im on. All your threads have been great in helping me think everything through. Im worried i wont know what questions to ask. What do you think?

I would be asking about how suitable it is based on your eating habits and past weight gain. What is your bmi?

Maybe ask how many he/she has done and the success rate and ask about the after care how long for what the after care covers can you re do your cover how many "fills" it covers I say this because ive seen others on here mention these things

Last edited:
Maybe ask how many he/she has done and the success rate and ask about the after care how long for what the after care covers can you re do your cover how many "fills" it covers I say this because ive seen others on here mention thes things

Thank u

Maybe ask how many he/she has done and the success rate and ask about the after care how long for what the after care covers can you re do your cover how many "fills" it covers I say this because ive seen others on here mention thes things

Yes I agree, the consultant will give you their opinion on what's best too

Have my consultation with Healthier Weight tomorrow. Slightly panicking about this journey im on. All your threads have been great in helping me think everything through. Im worried i wont know what questions to ask. What do you think?
Good luck tomorrow. I have my consultation with them at the end of the month. L
Would love to know how yours goes. Personally I'm worried about sneezing as I have terrible allergies and sneeze all the time. They can be pretty violent sometimes not good with a band I'm guessing. But I don't imagine there's much they can say lol.

Good luck tomorrow. I have my consultation with them at the end of the month. L Would love to know how yours goes. Personally I'm worried about sneezing as I have terrible allergies and sneeze all the time. They can be pretty violent sometimes not good with a band I'm guessing. But I don't imagine there's much they can say lol.

I will update later SingerMo i will ask!

Well i feel hugely positive after my consultation. All my questions were answered. HW have fantastic statistics . 0.5% slippages and they are doing 50-60 +bands per week at birmingham. The 2 yr band warranty is so reassuring with unlimited fills/ defills. First fill after 5-6 weeks and they also have a pre and post surgery meal package with healthy weight to go. I had my free sample soup for lunch and it was delicious. their aftercare support is fantastic.

The only thing is which surgeon? Manchester is closer and the surgeon only makes 3 incisions. Birmingham is £700 cheaper but i would need to stay there.

Nervous apprehensive excited

Where do you live tweety? The way i would look at it is, if money wasnt a consideration which would you go to, that should answer which one you will feel happier with for this big decision.
Are you going to go ahead

Well i feel hugely positive after my consultation. All my questions were answered. HW have fantastic statistics . 0.5% slippages and they are doing 50-60 +bands per week at birmingham. The 2 yr band warranty is so reassuring with unlimited fills/ defills. First fill after 5-6 weeks and they also have a pre and post surgery meal package with healthy weight to go. I had my free sample soup for lunch and it was delicious. their aftercare support is fantastic.

The only thing is which surgeon? Manchester is closer and the surgeon only makes 3 incisions. Birmingham is £700 cheaper but i would need to stay there.

Nervous apprehensive excited

Sounds good. Agree with Kar that's a great way to think of it. I would defo consider the surgeon over price or location.

Where do you live tweety? The way i would look at it is, if money wasnt a consideration which would you go to, that should answer which one you will feel happier with for this big decision. Are you going to go ahead

Manchester is not far so after a long chat with the OH we both feel happier being near home. Plus the surgeon and 3 incisions appeals. Gonna go for it.

Yyeeyyy good luck im sure it will be the right decision. Im just going 20 mins up the road to the yorkshire clinic at bingley. So much nicer when you are somewhere familiar.
Let us all know once you get your date..

Oh brilliant thats great well done!! Thats 4 days after my sleeve. Have you got your pre op booked?

Oh it will soon be here, ive totally got in the zone this past two weeks and really ready to do this. I had a wobble earlier in the year when i cancelled my booked op in June but having put more weight on decided it was the right choice for me. Otherwise i will just go on gaining. My pre op diet started this week so im in to 2nd gear!!

Back