• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Crackerbread

Josiegirl

Could someone please tell me when they had or felt ready for a Crackerbread? I have been given three different instructions and on one it says after 1 week you can have one with a little low fat pate or something similar.

I am 10 days post op and I am on the puree stage. Would love to eat one but don't want to do any damage to my pouch. :)

you've answered your own question ;) you're on the puree stage ..........give your pouch a rest

you'll enjoy it more when you are allowed it

i'm looking forwards to eating a few chips but thats not for a few weeks yet

I had crackerbread for my lunch today! I think it is best to wait untill you are offically off the puree stage, just to be on the safe side. you probably haven't got long to wait now!
Good luck xx

Too early yet!When you do start eating crackers the more crisp they are the easier they go down.

What an excellent idea. I am trying to find suitable carb that I could use to bring blood glucose levels back up if I need too because fast carbs like sugar will prolly cause dumping. BG levels are running a bit high since the op but am scared to inject in case I get it wrong in these early days. Thank you :)

Back