• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date at long last!!

SCOOBYDOOBYDOO

Well after what seems like a lifetime of waiting, I today had an email to tell me that my gastric bypass is booked for the 12th may! I am so so excited and a little scared!! Hope everyone is well, I've been too stressed waiting to come on here cos I felt like all I did was moan!!

Went to the G.P initially on august 11th last year, then there was a cock up with funding as it got lost in cyber space for 6 weeks. Good job I chased it up. So funding through in october, first appointment at hospital on dec 3rd, second appointment in march. So from beginning to end about 9 months xx

great news congratulations Leanne x

Thats really good, I had a few mis-haps myself with things getting "lost" etc. I started at the gp same time as you and Ive not got a date yet. Ive got an appointment in May but Ive no clue how much longer I have to wait for surgery. Good Luck for the big day! x

Congratulations on your wonderful news!!! It will be here sooner than you think lol. I am waiting for my date, think it will be June or July, but I have been waiting four years, got turned down twice for funding, so third time lucky. We won't be far apart so can compare notes, lots of best wishes to you xxx

Fantastic news!

That's great news, you won't be waiting long now.... Pre op here you come! xx

Congratulations! The day will be here before you know it :)

Fabtastic Leanne, got to say that your time scale seems to be the case for our PCT, never at the fast track.

Very soon you'll be over here losing away

M

Really really pleased for you xxx

Wow, thanks so much everyone. x
I am officially, actually, properly on the pre-op diet as from today although yep it does seem as though I have on a diet for ever!
Slimfast for me...yummy...haha xx

Good luck with the pre-op. You so deserve this after all the time you have waited patiently for this to happen. The count down to a new you begins now.

absolutely fantastic girl the long wait is almost over , all the very best with the opp
regards
Steve

Wooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!

That's exactly what I said when I got your text yesterday.

How bloody exciting eh?????

Keep being good honey, not long now!!!!!

xxx

Fab news! Enjoy your pre-op diet! xx

Back