• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

EAT! EAT! EAT! : (

LOLAPIG

Well, my appetite is back with avengeance! :eatdrink023:I can eat anything, and everything, more worrying though, probably as much as before! Although, I never ate quite the quantity this week, I did eat a load of rubbish and far too much. I am really stuggling with food at the moment. I honestly feel such a failure :cry: I know no-one can help me, but me, just needed to write it down really. I've had a terrible weekend, stuck in the house for various reason, munch, munch, munch! I am so angry at myself I can't tell you all how I feel, don't even know myself, very, very down. Anyway.... today is another day... My first fill is next week, hopefully a wee bit restriction then, although probably a tiny fill, so not that hopefull tbh. 'Negative Annie', that's me just now! Hope my next post is a more positive one folks... Keep up the good fight! x

Sometimes just writing it down getting it out is enough to help see sense... you dont need to explain how you feel I will bet 99.9% on this forum have been there & felt that at some point in their lives, I know I have!!

Take from the positives here.... you recognise what you have done & todays a new day to start afresh :)

Chin up Lola, nobody said it would be easy but it WILL be worth the battle xx

With you all the way!!

I think its quite common for banded patients to do this. Its all part of the huge learning curve we've all got, especially whilst we wait for restriction.
Learn from your mistake, look after your band & put it behind you

Finding ways to work through this is important so don't be afraid to ask your provider for help. It can take many fills for some people before it helps with the hunger. For me, my band has NEVER taken away the feelings of hunger, despite 15 fills it is something that is there every single day for me. It can be for some. but in the meantime, try to find ways to hang in there, move over to dry, crunchy and crispy foods to help keep you fuller for longer, and if you find yourself feeling hungrier, have foods to snack on prepared in the fridge, whether it be crunchy sticks of veg or even chunks of protein such as chicken or prawns, slices of ham etc

it is hard to be positive when you don't feel it, but this could be something (ie the hunger) that is there for a while so finding ways to deal with it can really help :)

Thanks folks, I feel so much better today, cut right back, sensibly though, lovely piece of Salmon & Veg for dinner. Must admit to be feeling really'windy' all day today, heavy feeling in my chest, been on the 'Windeze' to get over it, I think it's wind anyway... Once again, thank you all for taking the time with me.

New day, new start. I know I have been there. We are not going to change our old habits overnight. As long as the good times outweigh the bad you will be fine. Chin up :p

Stay positive I had mr super although was at thg and got 3ml on first fill already had 1ml so I felt some restriction after the first fill and the 3 days after of liquids and mushy kick started my will power x

Stay strong hunni :) its all very much mind over matter until your first fill, once a bit of weight starts to shift it will kick start the motivation x x x gl

I'm with you, I'd been feeling exactly the same. I had my first fill today and I'm looking forward to having a designer of fullness and not needing.so much food. My appetite had been off the charts until now. Hopefully the first fill will do for us both what it needs to

Back