• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eating alot now

I am nearly 6 weeks post op now, is it normal to eat more than u did before... i can easily finish 1 chicken leg, tablespoon of veg and 2tablespoons of rice. After that i'm not full but satisfied.....is something wrong, anyone else seen that they eat more at this stage... Before i couldnt even dare finish that lol

I'm 3.5 weeks post op and already feel like I can eat anything!
I've been counting my Weight Watchers points the last couple of days to try and keep things under control.
Have you had your first fill yet? Xx

Hi hun

I have been wondering where you have been, was looking on here for you the other day. I am just over 5 weeks, and cant eat alot still, but depends what food, had 1 half fish fingers tonight and mouthfull peas.

Wow bex i missed u tooo girl lol. I can eat that easily! When i spoke to the dietian the other day he said that sometimes the stomach inflames and you can only eat a little, but on other days it calms down and you can eat your full meal. So i think if i go by that, i may have healed up ok now, and able to eat just about anything! I's scary and i try to control my portion, its not a struggle to down 2 sausages and tablespoon of beans! EASY! How you getting on though? Any more weightloss! I was 25st 8 and now i'm 22stone 12! Amazing feeling!

Back