• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Emotional overweight woman does cartwheels !

Miss Tickle

Okay, so I can't do the cartwheels!
After what seems forever being on the verge I am ,today, for the first time in 25 years-
OVERWEIGHT !!!

Yippee, hooray, thank goodness!
I'm actually very tearful about it. You'd think I'd won the lottery, got a gold medal and become Miss World the way I'm feeling! I've only just edged under the BMI of 30 mind you, but I truly hope I never see a BMI for myself starting with a 3 again.
I'm still working very hard at it, exercising, watching what I eat carefully and generally being more active.
It's not my weigh day till Monday really but I'm going away for a bit so had to weigh today. I'm glad I did.
Funny thing is that lots of people are coming out with the 'you don't want to lose anymore now etc'. I actually have 2.5 stone to lose to be normal weight and just under 4 stone to go to get to my target weight. I'm clearly still large. I think we've all become accustomed to people carrying too much weight!
Have a good week everyone
xx

woooooooooohoooooooooooooo!!! congrats Miss T :) xxx

Congratulations thats a huge achievement xx

Well done, you must be so pleased

Brill well done xxx

woooooohhhhooooooooo well done, you have done so well my lovely xxx

Fantastic .. you have done so well :)

Congratulations hun - you're doing amazing! Well done x

fantastic love you thread heading made me laugh, well done great achivement. xxxxx

Well done Miss Tickle - that's fantastic. xx

Way to go Miss T !!!!! :) xxx

Back