• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm so glad to be overweight!

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
Because I am officially no longer obese yay!
My bmi is now 29. I can't quite beleive it.

My weight loss slowed right down after October as I made lots of bad food choices. I'm still struggling with that a bit but have been focussing on upping my protein and it seems to have worked.

For xmas I got under 14 stone, fit into some size 16 jeans and just scraped into the overweight category. I have now lost over 100lbs.

For those of you who haven't had your surgery yet and who feel like it's never going to happen please think on this:

At the start of 2011 I weighed over 21 stone. My funding had been refused. I struggled to turn over in bed, let alone walk for any length of time. I wore size 28 clothes and they were getting tight.

A year on, and 7 months since my op and my life is so much better. :) A year is nothing when you think how long we have been fat. You will get there too!

well done Yorkiegal.... overweight!! thats amazing... i cant wait to be overweight lol xxx

Fabulous, sounds like you are on top of the world! Well done you. :D:D

yorkiegal said:
Because I am officially no longer obese yay!
My bmi is now 29. I can't quite beleive it.

My weight loss slowed right down after October as I made lots of bad food choices. I'm still struggling with that a bit but have been focussing on upping my protein and it seems to have worked.

For xmas I got under 14 stone, fit into some size 16 jeans and just scraped into the overweight category. I have now lost over 100lbs.

For those of you who haven't had your surgery yet and who feel like it's never going to happen please think on this:

At the start of 2011 I weighed over 21 stone. My funding had been refused. I struggled to turn over in bed, let alone walk for any length of time. I wore size 28 clothes and they were getting tight.

A year on, and 7 months since my op and my life is so much better. :) A year is nothing when you think how long we have been fat. You will get there too!

Awww sounds fab, I remember following ur journey with ur funding and things I had my op April and if I remember u wasn't far behind me? It's a fan feeling and makes u realize the wait the hurdles the pre op diet and things r all worth it :) ur doing so well Hun well done u xxx

woohoo congrats yg :) and thanks for the little talk on patience, im losing mine lol waiting is doing my head in now xxx

What an achievement. Well done and huge congratulations, you have done amazing!

xx

woohoo congrats yg :) and thanks for the little talk on patience, im losing mine lol waiting is doing my head in now xxx

Oh Caren, I know how you feel. The waiting is the worst, but when your time comes it tastes so much sweeter!

Keep the faith lovely lady, your time will come ........... soon. You are nearly at the finishing post, just gotta get through the 'burn' lol.

xxxx

Fanflippintastic !!!!!!!!!!
Its good for us pre oppers to see such great results xxxx

Oh Caren, I know how you feel. The waiting is the worst, but when your time comes it tastes so much sweeter!

Keep the faith lovely lady, your time will come ........... soon. You are nearly at the finishing post, just gotta get through the 'burn' lol.

xxxx
3 more sleeps louby woohoo :D :) xxx

What an inspiration! You've done amazing hun - congratulations x

I DREAAAMMMM of being overweight!! Well done! XX :D

Its not just pre oppers you have given faith to, its early bypassers. My weight isnt dropping off as i expected it to and including pre op i have only lost 3 stone so far. To see how well you have done and your achievements in 7 months is great and makes me feel more confident that it will happen i just have to wait xx

I really want to be overweight too :) well done for all the hard work i'm just starting really after op but was same weight as you this time last year so there is hope for me yet xx

Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!

Well done
Lynne x

Back