• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eve of the op

Rache

looking for my mojo
Well...... hopefully this time tomorrow I will be done and dusted.

6 week pre op diet - done
requested by hospital weight loss achieved - done (2 stone !!!!)
bed changed - done
Bag packed - not quite done but stuff all ready :)

Hope fully see y'all soon :D:D:D

Well done on the 2 stone!!! Wowser! Good luck for tomorrow, you will be done and dusted before you know it, Take care X :D

Well done so far Rache :)

Tell someone to let us know when all is safe and well. Good luck xx

Good luck Rache, I'm sure you'll be fine. Like you said, by this time tomorrow it will be done & dusted and your new life can start.

Tremendous weightloss so far, you should be so proud of yourself x

Good luck Rache, and congratulations on your weight loss so far!

Hope all goes well and see you back on the losers bench some time next week x

all the best girl for 2moro u will soon be on the loosers bench
steve x

Congratulations on the 2 stone so far and good luck for tomorrow. I am sure you are in very good hand and everything will go smoothly. Let us know when you are back safe and sound.......

Good luck for tomorrow Rache, am looking forward to seeing you back safe n sound xxx

Tell someone to let us know when all is safe and well. Good luck xx

I am honoured to be the one with that task Mixy, the minute I hear anything tomorrow I will post a thread letting you all know.
Rache, you are going to do brilliantly, I already have a nice comfy spot on the losers bench for you, right next to me.
Steph xx

Good look for tomorrow. Big hugs

Sending you my very best wishes for tomorrow, and hopefully a pain free recovery. Will be thinking of you and sending healing hugs. Thanks Steph for being the one to let us know tomorrow, will keep checking.
Take care, lots of love and luck xxxxx

Good luck hun i hope all goes well for you x

Back