• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Starting my milk diet 2moro :)

Awenlock

Well it's finally here, after all these months of messing about and waiting, my op was moved forward a bit and I now have to start my milk diet tomorrow, yippee, 11 days time I will be shuffling u all along on the bench to make some room for my soon to be skinny bottom!!!

Hospital bag is packed and ready and I have several pints of the glorious White stuff filling up my fridge ;)

Have just come back from a short break to de-stress and it Did the world of good, I now feel ready to concentrate completely on preparing myself for what is to come. Xx

awww Awenlock im really pleased for you :) hope it all goes well :) xxx

Hi Awenlock, I started my diet today and have a fridge full of the white stuff also!!! No room for proper food......ha ha just as well !!!!! Seriously though good luck and see you on the bench.I have taken the next 10 days off work as I know I wont be able to concentrate so instead I am throwing all my time and energy into being prepared for this surgery !!!

Good luck both of you. It may be a struggle ... but it will definitely be worth it in the scheme of things!!

First day seems to be going ok, although I had to go to hospital today to get my MRSA swabs done and somebody decided to get on the bus with KFC and sit right next to me, am pretty sure he heard my stomach rumbling over the sound of the bus engine...lol

I decided to split my milk up into 6 x half pints throughout the day and then have my yogurts one at lunch and one at teatime. Does this sound like a good method? If anyone has any tried and tested methods any better please feel free to pass on...lol xx

I did pretty much the same as u but had one pint for breakfast. Good luck i found it surprisingly easy (but not in the least bit fun!). Good luck see you on the bench soon!! Ps who needs dirty horrible kfc?!?

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

I just had to comment about kfc... I love it, but it doesn't love me! Made me a chubber lol

Good luck on yah milky diet xx

I really don't like KFC, it's dripping in grease and has never been one of my pitfalls, but the smell of it was unbelievable...lol xx

First day seems to be going ok, although I had to go to hospital today to get my MRSA swabs done and somebody decided to get on the bus with KFC and sit right next to me, am pretty sure he heard my stomach rumbling over the sound of the bus engine...lol

I decided to split my milk up into 6 x half pints throughout the day and then have my yogurts one at lunch and one at teatime. Does this sound like a good method? If anyone has any tried and tested methods any better please feel free to pass on...lol xx

:8855:

Good luck with the milk diet.

I'm actually doing one from today as i see the dietician next Wednesday and want to finish my 6 months with a final flourish...
My stomach is NOT happy about it !

Take care and good luck

Andy x

Go for it Andy!

chubby funster said:
Go for it Andy!

Thanks Hun :)

X

Back