• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Face comparison

so different well done

You have eyes :)

Well done

blimey o'reilly how different do you look? Well done you!

Wow that's quite a big change! Looking good chap ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Wow you look great! We had a our surgery the same month... Ive not been on here for a while but I'm doing great... never regretted my surgery and have lost 10 stone... maintaining nicely for the last 6 months now... my body has found its level and is happy to stay at 12 stone :D

Hope you are happy and healthy xxx

Wow you look great! We had a our surgery the same month... Ive not been on here for a while but I'm doing great... never regretted my surgery and have lost 10 stone... maintaining nicely for the last 6 months now... my body has found its level and is happy to stay at 12 stone :D Hope you are happy and healthy xxx

Hello stranger, how's u young lady, long time no see.

Hi hun I am really well... had a lot of major life changes i.e job, home etc... but all good. How are you? You look great! Hope your journey has been trouble free... I have the odd hiccup but always my own fault like eating too fast etc.. Love my bypass :D xx

Good question... lots of before pics on my stolen lap top... so lost them but I'm sure a friend must have a before pic somewhere... I'll try and get some sorted x

Back