• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feeling ill, then ok, toilet issue.. soz info

Raynebubble

Hi im 6 weeks post op..and just wanted to have rant about my day.

I woke up at 6 so took my lanzaprozole and my mini pill which i take every morning, stayed in bed until 6.45..got up and felt a bit queezy.. had my cup of tea...felt ok.
7.50 headed off to work... took one look at my cheesey beans which have every morning as i dont like cereal..and i felt sick... managed only 3 teaspoons..normally i can eat the lot.. 100g beans and 30g cheese. felt so sick after... at 9.30 i had to ask my boss if i could go home... went home called docs for an appt. had a lie down until 11 when i had to leave for docs and i was feeling ok... took a sip o my nas squash... felt sick again.
Doc was more interested in my toilet issues as i went for number 2 three times before work.. all hard and i was bleeding a bit... so she had a look and i have suppositries and lactolose for piles!! still the sickness she just said there are lots of viruses around at the mo and it was left at that.
came home had some lunch... 2 crackerbreads, 2 cheese triangles and 2 chicken slices.. and again after 10 mins felt sick again.. the only thing which isnt making me feel sick today is tea.
im due to have dinner in half hour as ive just finished my fourth mug of tea today.. and im thinking...

Should i just have some soup for dinner?

i would, if u feel ok now i wouldnt risk feeling sick again, good luck honey :) xxx

yes I would stick to eating something you've ate plenty of times since op and never had any problems with see how u go. Hope ur feeling better soon, hopefully it will pass soon xx

thankyou, but i havnt eaten anything different today and im drinking the same squash, yet been unable to stomach it today x.. i will have soup for dinner x

Well you have not been right for weeks have you, honey :wave_cry: Did the doctor do a pregnancy test?? I know you say you are on the mini pill, but these are not always reliable post bypass. Hopefully it is just a short lived bug but I would check out the pregnancy angle, just to be sure.... Hope you feel better soon, sweetie xxx :wave_cry:

Last edited:
oh im defo not pregnant i havnt had sex in 6 years lol.
They did another blood test this afternoon, but i think that was for the bleeding behind... but when i asked the nurse what was being tested she said..oh a bit of everything. x

Hope you are feeling better soon hunni. Sounds like you've had a bad day. X

i have no idea what is going on, hopefully it just is a bug and its gonna clear up soon... but even the nas squash was making me feel sick... so so far ive only had 1 litre of tea.. will have some more after i have had some soup..at least then i can get my 1400ml of fluids in x

Hi Rayne,
I have been feeling sick and really off food I was able to eat ( bringing everything back up). I know there are plenty of bugs going around so I am not worrying just sticking with soup and trying to take in some fluids. Try not to worry.
I hope you are feeling better soon
((( Hugs ))) x

Hi Rayne,
I have been feeling sick and really off food I was able to eat ( bringing everything back up). I know there are plenty of bugs going around so I am not worrying just sticking with soup and trying to take in some fluids. Try not to worry.
I hope you are feeling better soon
((( Hugs ))) x

Thankyou Lyndsey, there are a lot of sickness bugs going round at the moment, so im hoping its just that and it will clear. I had a bit of veg soup for dinner, but that still made me feel sick... but i ate some.. so i guess eating something is better than eating nothing.. still cant face my nas squash, but ive had 5 250ml mugs of tea today so thats 1250ml of fluid so again thats better than nothing... tea seems today to be the only thing which is ok... i wish i could be sick though lol

i hope you feel better soon too xxx

LOL - I'm still chuckling about your 6 sexless years, mine is currently at 4 - mayb this year we can get laid :D:D:D:D......

Seriously tho hunni, sorry your poorly - as others have mentioned there's a shed load of sickness & tummy bugs about at the mo, my daughter had one all over the weekend and was sicking Sun Mon & Tue - all ok now & only thing she could eat and keep down was rich tea fingers, just make sure you keep sipping xxxx

Thankyou yoyo, yeah the 6 years is funny... i think im too scared to have sex now lol... althouh i might be brave and join a dating agency lol.

Im sipping even tough its on tea lol... had 1400ml but im off to bed soon xx

Thankyou yoyo, yeah the 6 years is funny... i think im too scared to have sex now lol... althouh i might be brave and join a dating agency lol.

Im sipping even tough its on tea lol... had 1400ml but im off to bed soon xx

I know exactly what you mean.... I had loads of offers & now I cant even imagine feeling sexy looking the way I do compared to how I used to :cry::cry::cry:.... Nevermind - onwards & downwards (weight-wise)!!!!
I cant WAIT to feel even slightly sexy and get some pretty undies, even if its just for myself!

xxxxxxxx

Thankyou Lyndsey, there are a lot of sickness bugs going round at the moment, so im hoping its just that and it will clear. I had a bit of veg soup for dinner, but that still made me feel sick... but i ate some.. so i guess eating something is better than eating nothing.. still cant face my nas squash, but ive had 5 250ml mugs of tea today so thats 1250ml of fluid so again thats better than nothing... tea seems today to be the only thing which is ok... i wish i could be sick though lol

i hope you feel better soon too xxx

Thank you,
I am the same can only drink tea and feel like I need to be sick but can't. We will be fine just got to keep trying to eat and drinking the tea lol.
Get well soon x

oh dear Lyndsy maybe we both have a bug... i had to leave work and hourand half early today as felt so bad.
I rang my emergency number as nobody was answering at the clinic.. and i got the surgeon... i told him im struggling with food today and fluids, and can ony drink tea.. i also told him im worried wont get enough protein and that ive only had 200ml tea and 200ml nas squash... and his reply was...

It isnt all about protein... today you have had 400ml of fluid and it only 12pm so that is good... toda stick to fluids or whatever isnt making you feel nauseas..Get some anti sickness pills from your doctor as they will help. if you are still the same tmro then call us back.

He has put my mind at rest. I had some anti sickness pills as the hospital gave me some when i had bladder infection.. so i took one at 12 and im notfeling sick now.. just drowsy lol as they do that!! i tried to have some milk/marvel and nas crusha but i only managed 2 sips.. so thats back in the fridge and im drinking tea... im going to tesco later and gonna buy some tined soup... i think i will get something like lentil or chicken and ham... hopefully an eat that...if not back to the tea!!
How are you feeling today hun?

Hi Rayne

Hope you are feeling a bit better tonight - take care my friend

xxx

i had to leave work and hourand half early today as felt so bad.
I rang my emergency number as nobody was answering at the clinic.. and i got the surgeon... i told him im struggling with food today and fluids, and can ony drink tea.. i also told him im worried wont get enough protein and that ive only had 200ml tea and 200ml nas squash... and his reply was...

It isnt all about protein... today you have had 400ml of fluid and it only 12pm so that is good... toda stick to fluids or whatever isnt making you feel nauseas..Get some anti sickness pills from your doctor as they will help. if you are still the same tmro then call us back.

He has put my mind at rest. I had some anti sickness pills as the hospital gave me some when i had bladder infection.. so i took one at 12 and im notfeling sick now.. just drowsy lol as they do that!! i tried to have some milk/marvel and nas crusha but i only managed 2 sips.. so thats back in the fridge and im drinking tea... im going to tesco later and gonna buy some tined soup... i think i will get something like lentil or chicken and ham... hopefully an eat that...if not back to the tea!!
How are you feeling today hun?

Back