• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Feeling sick....

ditzeeblonde

After everything I'm eating I'm feeling sick atm... I've not had this since my op 5 weeks ago & all of sudden its started.

Its really putting me off eating as I don't want to be feeling sick but I know that would be detrimental.

Is this just something that happens or is there a reason why I'm feeling sick after food??

ThanQ.xx

I went through different phases of feeling sick and being OK.

A lot of it is how our body reacts to different foods and how our tastes change.

The thought of chewing chicken now is enough to send my stomach gargling and all other meats apart from meats that are in a stew type meal or sliced like ham.

Chicken in ANY form is not great for me now.

I have a sicky feeling in the morning and a few times during day it's like when you go over a hill in a car but it passes quickly.

I think it's wind related but is probably just healing pains.

Are you perhaps eating things not yet in your plan or a little to much.
See mine is the opposite eating seems to stop the sucky feeling.
If it persists for more than a few more days call your nurse and ask.

hope your feeling better soon sweets x

I feel sick atm aswell.
I think its just our bodies way of adjusting to whats happened.
Well that's what im hoping anyway.

I only need to have 3 spoons of something and feel like i could be sick. Which is frustrating as i feel like i could eat more! But dont as i hate being sick - i'm not too good with bodily fluids of any type.
xxxxxx

Hope you are soon feeling better Linzi... some good advice here... you are not alone... sending a loving hug to you xxx

Thanks guys...

I'm eating things I have been eating for a few weeks now & not nearly eating enough.

I don't feel like I'm going to be sick just feel very nauseous after eating... its weird b'coz its everything that I'm having. I guess its just another stage that will pass.

Linzi, i'm feeling the same my worse time is in the evening, i honestly feel like i'm going to bring up all what i've eaten that day (sorry!) but after about an hour it goes......very strange! :eek:

Back